Sunday, July 2, 2017

Favorites: Lip Tint Summer 2017



Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint

I wasn’t going to write because I’m felling super lazy and stressed out these days. Eid just ended and due to guest I was totally exhausted, I have become more exhausted mentally than physically.

I have been with my nieces for couple of days and to be honest I haven’t seen that unique and annoying kids in my life, they actually stress me out so much. Don’t get me wrong I love kids but I really can’t ignore the ill-mannered kids. I don’t know why I am talking about it here, well I think we all have been though the stage where we want to stop children from touching or destroying stuff but we can’t because of their parents. So that was me stressing over other’s children. I haven’t touch the laptop for 3-4 days or my blog because of exhausted schedule.

I work mostly on 2-3 posts at a time but lately I don’t have any pre-written reviews finally got the time to write the review about the products that I have been testing lately. I have shared my Kollectionk haul with you guys already. Kollectionk is the online kbeauty store which offers the kbeauty products, latest fashion trending items and also cultural products, as well as young Korean artists’ products and idea goods.


I wanted to try the Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint from the moment they came out. The name really catches my attention and definitely its peri pera so you are expecting great quality lip tint.


ABOUT PRODUCT


Lip lacquer which makes your lips a flower-like bloom with smooth and soft velvety touch. An airy weightless texture, but you can get bold color and moisture.



Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint 


MY THOUGHTS




Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint  in #1 Heart Grapefruit 

I have seen that Korean are also moving towards the matte, creamy and long lasting finish lip tints as the western world is addicted to the liquid lipsticks. From water lip tints to long lasting matte finish lip tints that’s how peri pera has up their game as well.



Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint 


Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint 


Likewise i am expected this to be great in quality as peri pera lip tints are well known for their pigmentation and longevity. I have been testing this tint for now about 2 weeks and I have to say that I have been using it the most of my all lip products. Actually I also wear it the Eid and got many compliments. This is very different and unique formula I have many lip products may be around 50 or more than that but the formula and the shade they are new to me.
Ingredients are not mentioned on the packaging or box and I couldn’t find them online as well.


I have chosen the Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint in #1 Heart Grapefruit because I personally love orange red shades and heard that it is a gorgeous shade and no doubt it is. Starting with the packaging the packaging is the same as the previous lip tints from Peri Pera but this one has the frosted plastic bottle which looks like a glass bottle. The other packaging is same which is like a dropper like black plastic cap. Overall the packaging is pretty sturdy and sleek. It has the slightly tilted doe foot applicator with the hole in the middle which makes the application pretty easy and provides a nice amount of product. It contains the 8.0 g of the product.



Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint applicator
Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint applicator
Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint 

It is the most beautiful color in my whole collection right now, it is such a unique color it is a stunning orange red shade with the red undertone. It looks flattering on the lips, I think this shade is going to suit many skin tones. This color is perfect for the summers, such a beautiful lively color and I just can’t stop praising about it. The airy velvet has only five colors in this collection and which are more towards red and pink shades. It has a mild floral-detergent kind of scent to it which is okay to me but some people might not like it.



Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint 

The formula is not liquidy nor creamy but it’s more kind of velvety mousse in texture and the pigmentation is great as well. The lip tint feels super soft and smooth and airy. It is airy as a name suggest it does not feel on your lips, like you will feel nothing is on your lips as it is very light in weight. The formula is matte and it has a matte and creamy finish but not glossy and it does transfer a little bit. It stays on my lips easily for 6-8 hours and my lips way different as many lip products fade away easily within 3-4 hours so I think it can stays on for 12 hours on other lips easily. It does feel smooth and hydrating on the lips but it is better to exfoliate the lips before so that way it’s going to last longer.




SWATCHES

Peri Pera peri’s ink airy velvet lip tint in #1 Heart Grapefruit  Swatches ( last one is the stain after removing the tint)


RECOMMENDATION 


Overall I love this tint, I will highly recommend it to the people who are looking for comfortable, light weight and matte finish lip tints, will definitely love to try other shades as well because this is love. Here I am declaring this as my favorite lip product of the summer 2017 guys. Well done peri pera.

RATE: 9.5/10


Get Yours Here




Overall my experience with Kollectionk was great, they are very professional form starting to the parcel packaging everything was perfect plus they ship worldwide and provide free shipping if your order is over 60 USD. The communication was pretty quick, the reply reply within few hours. The standard shipping cost around 4-5 dollars to my county. It took around 8 days to parcel to arrive which is pretty fast. The Kollectionk site is costumer friendly, you can easily find the products, the prices are okay but I can’t complain as you are getting a nice service and great amount of samples with it.


Click on the banner given below to visit the Kollectionk .





NOTE: Some of the products mentioned above are sent for PR purpose, but all the opinions are my own and are unbiased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.