Monday, July 10, 2017

Review: Innisfree Bija Cica Balm

Innisfree Bija Cica Balm Review

Today I’m going to give my thoughts on the product which many of you guys have been requested me to review lately.The product i am going to review today is Innisfree bija cica balm. Cica products are lately pretty popular in Korea as the ingredients are mild yet effective for acne prone and sensitive skin they does not do any harm to the skin, l
ately Korean are more attractive towards mild and natural ingredients plus they are also trying to use the least amount products which they called the "skincare diet".

I came across this product while browsing the Innisfree products and i really wanted to try it after what it claims to do so as soon i found it i bought it.I have been using it for more than 2 months now and this is one of the difficult yet simple product for me, Difficult because I couldn’t understand in the starting that what this product is doing for me but after few weeks I can tell you my skin reacts bad without it now. It’s a kind of must have product for my acne prone/sensitive skin as it help me a lot through the worst skin days and protect my skin over all.


ABOUT INNISFREE BIJA CICA BALM


This product is design for acne prone and irritated skin type which easily influenced by the external environment it helps to protect the skin and is made of 90% of natural ingredients.


Innisfree Bija Cica Balm Review


INGREDIENTS


WATER, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SQUALANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, MADECASSOSIDE, MADECASSIC ACID, ASIATICOSIDE, ASIATIC ACID, TORREYA NUCIFERA SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, PALMITIC ACID, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, POLYSORBATE 60, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, TROMETHAMINE, DISODIUM EDTA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL

Innisfree Bija Cica Balm Ingredients And Directions

bija provide the soothing effects, Bija seeds are a rare ingredient that can only be used after they have survived 20 years in the wild. Its hardy properties gently smooth skin and enhance the skin's natural defense system.
Bija oil for protecting skin and D-panthenol effective in reinforcing the skin barrier make your skin healthy and firmer.

Free of 20 Synthetic Cosmetic Ingredients to Avoid, designated by "Hwahae", Korea's renowned application for cosmetic ingredient analysis! Mild and gentle ingredients cause no irritation and enhance defensive power for healthy skin.
It contains 90% natural ingredients, the completed non-comedogenic test proves that this product does not provoke or aggravate acne. This cica balm provides mild cica care even for acne skin. [Conducted by IEC KOREA for 4 weeks]


Innisfree Bija Cica Balm Description   


Formula with Centella Asiatica 4X, a high-purity substance that concentrates 30 times more centella leaves, provides powerful cica care. Highly-concentrated refined powder, not liquid extract diluting centella, definitely benefits the skin. Centella Asiatica 4X contains madecassoside, madecassic acid, asiaticoside and asiatic acid. These four key ingredients offer intensive care for damaged skin.
It is 6Free which means it is free from Paraben, animal raw material, synthetic color, mineral oil, fragrance and imidazolidinyl urea.


Find more details on ingredients here.


MY THOUGHTS


Innisfree Bija Cica Balm

Starting with the packaging, the packaging is pretty simple, it came in a squeeze plastic tube and has nozzle type opening which controls the product to leak out. Innisfree makes the packaging of bija cica balm more simple and medical treatment like.It came 40ml and 80ml of packaging and i have the 40ml tube.

Innisfree Bija Cica Balm Review

At first I was worried that as it is a balm it is not going to work for my acne prone skin, balms are pretty heavy and heavy products can break me out easily. It is not white or transparent in color, it came out as a cloudy gel/balm form. It is amazingly not very heavy or thick and is pretty light in consistency. It feels pretty smooth like a primer. It does not break me out nor does I get any reaction from it. It absorbs easily into the skin, even though its summer right now and I still use it in my daily routine. I wouldn’t say that it is totally like gel but you can say that it is the lightest balm I have ever used on my skin. It does not have any particular Scent to it.It absorbs nicely into the skin like any other moisturizer and one can apply makeup easily over it.

Innisfree Bija Cica Balm Packaging 

Don’t expect it make your skin brighter or so because it is not meant for that purpose but I have seen my acne heals pretty quickly because of this cica balm. At first I was really disappoint by this product because I thought it is not working on me but once I stop using it I have seen the difference that It actually helps my skin a lot, I did not get any acne when I am using it. The Innisfree bija cica balm is a life saver for me, I used it after exfoliating and derma rolling my face, as after derma rolling my skin become more sensitive and is more likely to be expose to the bacteria and dust easily so this one comes handy whenever my skin is confuse or having hard day. In morning I used it over my spot and where my skin needs to recover and t night I used it all over my face. Overall a great product for acne prone skin.

SWATCHES

Innisfree Bija Cica Balm Swatches

RECOMMENDATION 


Will definitely recommend it to the people who have sensitive and those who have acne prone skin, it’s the best thing which will actually change your skin.

RATE: 8.5/10


 Get the 40ml HERE and 80 ml HERE .

Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love for more reviews click on the banner below.






NOTE:  some of the products mentioned above are purchased by me, all opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.