Friday, July 7, 2017

Review: Elizavecca Kangsi Pack


Elizavecca Kangsi Pack

Lately my inbox is popping up with you guys requests to do reviews on my hauls and I am trying my best to try as much as products as I can and write review as soon as possible.I know you guys are frustrated but here I can’t test 4-6 products at ones as it is hard for me to tell which product is working for me and which one is not.

Plus those who have been asking me about the blogging and to be honest blogging is not easy until you are committed and love what you do. I know it seems very easy to people and I used to think the same until I came the part of blogging world.

Well back to the topic so a few weeks ago I received  some products from the famous Korean brand Elizavecca for the review purpose.I am sure 90% of you guys already know about the Elizavecca especially from their famous carbonated bubble clay mask . I wanted to try Elizzavecca from long time but never got a chance. I was actually over whelmed when i got the mail from them that they wanted to send me their products. 
Today I will be reviewing the Elizavecca Kangsi Pack which become one of my favorite product after the first use. I will be reviewing the other products soon. Kangsi pack is the 24K gold face mask and who don’t love the gold on their face!

Kangsi means vampire/ghost in Korean, so in simple words what I get is a person become white as vampire/ghost after applying this gold mask. And that is reason why it is Kangsi pack . This mask actually dried up as a white so at that point you are going to look like a vampire.


INGREDIENTS


Elizavecca Kangsi Pack Ingredients 

It contains the 24K gold powder extract, green extracts and seven berry extracts and hydrolyzed collagen which make skin brighter, tighter and balance the skin overall, it also claims to provide hydration.
The first Ingredient is water while the second is the silica which helps in clearing the skin and helps in healing the wounds and with itching. Third is alcohol which helps in refreshing, toning and cleaning the skin. Maltose make the skin smooth and soft, increase the water content in skin. Glycerin smooths the skin.




Click here to know more details about the ingredients.



MY THOUGHTS



The packaging is cute and I love the combination of the colors, I love the overall theme they went for. The outer box has the horror background theme on it when you open the box you see the inside is yellow in color with the pink script and I was wondering where I have seen this before and finally I was like yeah in Kdramas and it is talisman which is used to protect a person from the evil things and bad luck.


The mask came in a tube form where you have to squeeze to get the product. The tube has same theme going as the outer box and it is made of plastic material while the plastic cap is purple in color with the flip cap.

The tube contains 120ml of product.

Elizavecca Kangsi Pack Packaging 

Elizavecca Kangsi Pack Packaging

Elizavecca Kangsi Pack Packaging

It is thick in consistency and more on the jelly slimy side, it feels super smooth and is bit hard to distribute the equally on the face.to describe its consistency and texture it is pretty similar to the acrylic paint.
It is gold in color and has a golden shimmer and glitter in it which makes it more appealing and beautiful. The color afterwards change into white clay form while the glitters can be still seen. It has a strong sweet alcoholic scent to it which fades away after few minutes.

The Elizavecca kangsi mask came as a golden paste out of the tube with the glitter in it and when applied on face the beautiful gold mask starts to turn into the white color which feels like a clay mask. The mask dry as a white clay and started to crack up when fully dried. According to direction you have to apply it for 20 minter and then wash it off the water. It’s better to cleanse and tone your face before applying this mask. Definitely it will work way better on freshly cleansed skin. 
When applied on the face it feels super refreshing and pretty light on the skin. After washing it off I have noticed that I does my makes skin a little bit brighter and skin looks tighter and matte. The pores looks cleaner. It does make skin hydrated and firm as well. The only thing I don’t like and I think especially people who are sensitive to the fragrance will not like its fragrance/scent because it is pretty strong but it fades always after few minutes so I wouldn’t mind it and will keep on using this great mask. It makes your skin much clearer and fresh. The pores seems cleaner and it over all brighten up the skin.

Overall it does what it claims and it is a nice mask, I wouldn't agree with the brightening effect much. Love how it makes my skin hydrated and clearer. I think it is one of the best mask for the summers as it really helps to calm down your skin. I am really enjoying this mask.


SWATCHES

Elizavecca Kangsi Pack Swatches


RECOMMENDATION



I will definitely recommend it for the people who are looking for the nice gold mask as it contains the 24K gold and helps in making your skin more fresh, clearer and bright.

RATE: 8.5/10

Get your Elizavecca kangsi pack from Here .

Click on the banner given below to visit Elizavecca official website.




NOTE: Some of the products mentioned above are sent for PR purpose, but all the opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.