Saturday, April 4, 2020

Review : Bonajour Extreme Spot Serum, Propolis Serum and Mugwort Clay Mask



Today I will be reviewing the Bonajour serums which I have been enjoying lately. I have already shared my thoughts on their Mugwort clay mask on my Instagram but I will still add a little review here for you guys. Bonajour is a pretty new Korean brand to me but they have so many great products which I found through Korean beauty bloggers and the ingredients are pretty neat mostly so that interests me even more in this brand.


BONAJOUR EXTREME SPOT SERUM




It came in a dark sturdy bottle with the pump on it. You can see the product inside in the bright light.

This serum contains 73 % of Centella Asiatica extract, one may feel the stinging sensation in the starting but now I don’t as my skin get used to it. it claims to brighten, repair, soothe and moisturize the skin.

This serum is quite expensive as compare to other products. You get to choose from 50ml and 100ml. I got the 50ml which retails for 35 dollars. I have gone through more than a half bottle already and it is that good.








It is transparent gel-like which becomes watery when you start rubbing it , absorbs easily into the skin without creating any film on the skin. It does not have any particular scent to it and one can use it throughout the year because of its lightweight formula. It leaves the skin hydrating and well moisturized. I have noticed that it really helps in soothing my skin overall and does not cause any irritation or acne except the sting feeling which I get when my skin wasn’t used to it as my skin is sensitive. Also, Bonajour Extreme Spot serum
 does help in fading my acne spots, it’s not a fast treatment but it works, if you cannot use vitamin c, try this one instead. Every skin type can use it especially the oily skin because it does not contain any oil.

BOUAJOUR PROPOLIS SERUM




This is available in 100ml packaging and you get it in the plastic dark packaging with the pump on. This serum contains 81.5 % of propolis extract and acne-free components which means it is especially for troubled skin. It also claims to help in balancing the skin oil control. 







This is more viscous than then spot serum and has a honey / golden color to it. It is also lightweight and has a gel texture to it. I have been loving this one especially as I open this one recently but it really absorbs into the skin leaving the skin hydrated and I think it is perfect for summertime especially, thankfully it is not tacky or heavy as most propolis serums are. As I have added this serum into my routine, my skin seems healthier and supple, I didn’t get any acne nor does it cause any irritation. I haven’t used it long enough yet to say how it works for acne but overall this Propolis Serum really helps to calm my skin. 






Overall, both Bonajour Serums are great in their own way and I am glad to say that I have liked everything I have tried from this brand so far and can’t wait to try more of their products. If you are low on a budget I will highly recommend the propolis serum especially if you have oily skin or dehydrated skin.

BONAJOUR MUGWORT CREAM CALMING MASK





This bonajour mask contains wormwood extract, mugwort powder, Green tea leaves and Houttuynia cordata extract which help soothing the sensitive skin and helps in calming the sensitive skin.

The texture of this is more on the creamy with a tiny. I applied it for 15-20 minutes and this mask needs to apply in a generous amount as you have to wash it off before it completely drys. It has a strong mugwort/ herbal scent to it.











The only con of this one is the size of the product, the product itself is so good and I really like it but sadly you get 55g but if you have irritated or sensitive skin it is a must try a mask for sure. This is a creamy clay mask so it perfect for dry skin and wintertime especially. Overall, I love this Mugwort Mask.




You can get the Bonajour products from Jolse.


Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog




NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin types and preferences. All opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.