Thursday, April 9, 2020

Review: 23years old Zerovity Intensive Barrier Cream


I got this Intensive Barrier cream about 4 months ago and honestly, I feel in love with it but as I haven’t seen it much on the Internet and any sites so I wait until I upload the review it. It is a winner for sure and I want you guys to try it yourself. Let’s jump into the review now.


23YEARS OLD ZEROVITY INTENSIVE BARRIER





ABOUT



Zerovity Intensive Barrier is a cream that aims to deliver a bouncy and smooth skin with Moist Calm EX Complex. Experience a clear and healthy skin with the help of it strengthening your skin a barrier with perfect absorption. It also has effect of whitening and improving wrinkles while soothing sensitive skin.

KEY INGREDIENTS




Centella Asiatica, Salvia Hispanica Seed, Houttuynia Cordata extract, Blackberry, Cranberry, Raspberry, Spearmint, and Pomegrante.


MY THOUGHTS




This came in a tube form and you get 50g of product. It contains Aquaxyl which derived from echocard certified birch of beech trees and helps in moisturizing and strengthening the skin barrier. Moist calm EX which means it contains Centella Asiatica and also components like salvia Hispanica seed and Houttuynia Cordata extract which helps in calming the skin. Redberry complex includes the blackberry, cranberry, raspberry, spearmint and pomegranate which helps in vitalizing the skin. Lastly niacinamide helps in brightening the skin.This is one of those creams which I just can’t put down once I start using it, I used all this in less than a month and hold myself back just because I want to review it and shared it with you guys.

It has one of the best cream texture which feels like a gel but creamy/ balmy at the same time without feeling heavy in the skin. The texture reminds me of the purito cream but this one is way better as it does not contain any essential oil.This does not create any film on the skin which is what makes me fall in love with this barrier cream so much as it absorbs so easily leaving the skin smooth and well moisturized as it claims to give you a bouncy skin, it really does. It does not cause me any irritation or acne, really helps in repairing my skin back and leaving it overall healthy. This calms down my skin. This does not have any specific scent to it and spread and absorbs easily into the skin. If you have troubled skin or irritated skin which is also dull, do check this gem for sure. I am seriously obsessed with this amazing barrier cream. Even though it is quite new I am telling this is a hidden gem that you need to get your hands on.












I will definitely recommend this one and especially if you have sensitive skin, you will surely love it. Even people with combo to oily skin will enjoy it as a night cream. I will definitely repurchase it in the future as well.
You can get 23years Old Zerovity cream from Jolse and beautyboxkorea.

Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog



NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin types and preferences. All opinions are my own and are unbiased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.