Thursday, March 12, 2020

Review: Merry monde Heart Stick Lip kiss


Who else loves cute products? I am a sucker when it comes to cute products and packaging. I just can’t hold myself back, I have reviewed this already on my Instagram but I think Merry Monde deserves more love so I am making this a blog post just I case you don’t know about this cute yet amazing brand already. Merry monde is Korean Brand and they make some great products that are adorable.


MERRY MONDE HEART STICK LIP KISS



ABOUT



It is a lightweight lipstick glides on your lips smoothly for a velvety matte finish. Enriched with moisturizing hyaluronic acid, shea butter, and bergamot oil to leave your lips supple. Available in six shades to match your look.

MY THOUGHTS




Merry monde came out with the new lipsticks and I absolutely love the packaging even the outer boxes are so pretty. These lipsticks came in heart shape packaging and have 6 shades in total. The formulation is more on the matte-airy side and super lightweight. These lipsticks contain Hyaluronic acid, shea butter, and bergamot oil. The pigmentation is pretty fair, you can create beautiful blotted lips with these. These do have a tint to them and last for 5-6 hours on me and tint can be removed easily with makeup remover.

First kiss:
It is a coral pink shade that is perfect for summer and spring and can be used daily as well.

Amazing Kiss: It is a beautiful red shade with a little warm tone.

French Kiss: It is a pink with a little bit of cool tones.

Morning Kiss: It is a lovely daily tone pink shade with a warm tone.

Kiss in the Rain: It is my favorite shade and it is a beautiful red-brown shade with a hit of maroon.

Good night Kiss: It is a cool tone red with the hint berry shade to it.








If you have high pigmented lips like me I will recommend the dark shades. The light shades are more on the pastel side. These do not dry out my lips and work great as 2 of them broke easily they are kind enough to send me them again and I am absolutely loving them and I use them on daily basis. if you have a chapped skin I think it is better to moisturize your lip before applying , I personally like to apply balm for 10 minutes before applying the lipstick and then I rub the excess of the balm with tissue paper after which I apply the lipstick and it stay that way better on my lips. Merry monde Heart Stick Lip Kiss are worth trying especially you like cute products.

SWATCHES





Overall I really like the shades and formulation and will recommend checking them especially the shade morning kiss, kiss in the rain and good night kiss as I have been using them daily. 

Honestly it’s hard to find cute yet nice products but they make it work somehow and if you haven’t tried them yet, their products are available at YESSTYLE, you can use my code AMKBEAUTY to get extra discount.

Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog




NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin types and preferences. All opinions are my own and are unbiased.



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.