Wednesday, October 9, 2019

What's new at Jolse + Kbeauty Haul




Hi guys, today I will be sharing my recent haul from Jolse which includes many of the recent / newly launched products. I know that you love hauls and so do I because they are always so satisfying. For me personally, I always love to watch hauls, unboxings and declutters of makeup and skincare especially.


 Let’s start with the skincare product first. I didn't choose many skincare products this time because I have so many and I don't want to open too many products at the same time.


KINVANE PDRN CICA BALM




Kinvane is a pretty new brand in Korean skincare and they have four products for now but their products seem promising and I am always IN when about Cica related products and my personal favorite is Innisfree Bija Cica balm so far and now I am trying this so I am pretty excited. It contains PDRN (Polydeoxyribonucleotide), Beta-Glucan, Hyaluronic Acids, Centella Asiatica Extract, and Madecassoside which helps in calm, repair and improve the damaged skin and smooths the skin which sounds impressive. I will add Kinvane PDRN cica balm to my skincare routine as soon as possible.

CLIO PRO EYE PALETTE IN SIMPLY PINK




Clio came with the most beautiful palettes this year and they are one of the most loving palettes in Korea right now. If you don’t own one of these Clio palettes, you are definitely missing what actual Kbeauty makeup is, these palettes are compared to Huda the Nude palette because of the multi reflect shadows which contain means different pigments are compressed together to make 1 glittery shadow. These Clio pro eye palettes came in 5 different shades until now with four different finishes and you get ten eyeshadows in each palette. I choose palette number 1 which is called simple pink and has neutral dry rose pink shadows which can be used daily.


MOONSHOT CREAM PAINT TINTFIT



Moonshot came out with new lip products which are highly pigmented tints. These Moonshot Paint tintfit are described as weightless, long-lasting, lightweight and fitting texture which adheres firmly to the lips and does not smear easily. Sadly these have only five shades for now but the color selection is actually pretty good and can be used throughout the years. I choose the shade no. 503 Hazel rose and no.505 orange caramel and I am testing these right now and so far I am loving them and shocked by how pigmented these are. The packaging of these is pretty luxe as well. It took me 2 days to edit the photos so I will be reviewing these soon for sure.

PERIPERA INK MATTE BLUR TINT




I can surely say that this is one of the best seller product of Peripera in 2019 because of the beautiful shades and formulation. I have my eyes on these from the day this release, most of the shades of this line are MLBB colors and all are gorgeous. Peripera release 10 shades which are warm tone and do not have many pink shades to it but recently they have added 5 more shades so now peripera Ink Matte Blur Tint has total 15 shades. I got the 3 shades from this line #01 Goddess Beige and #03 Hitwave Orange and #05 Dusky Orange and I already want to buy the rest of the shades. I will start testing them after the moonshot cream paint tintfit.

CHRISMA 1/3 COTTON PADS




Lastly, I ordered the cotton sheets by the new brand called Chrisma which makes facial cotton pads and towels. These are especially for using as a mask pack or to use with toner. I bought the 2 of these as I thought it’s a better deal and you save much more. I Tried these tonight and I am quite impressed.




There are many new brands are launching at Jolse every week so here are some of the brands I think you guys need to check out for sure. First of all, I love Shangpree products whatever I tried from their brand is hit for me also Alive lab which has an awesome Centella line. There are many great brands that I haven’t tried but will in future which include By Ecom, ATRUE, GD11, THE LAB by blanc doux, Logically Skin and I'm Sorry For My Skin.
Instagram:@ammarahblog


Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog










No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.