Saturday, October 5, 2019

Review: Gaston Wonder Cica Cover-up Cushion




I am back with another cushion review guys, I have been using the Gaston Wonder Cica Cover-up Cushion SPF 50+ PA++++ and loving it. Gaston is a pretty new Korean brand which has some great products, I have tried their eye patches in the past and I really like them.


GASTON WONDER CICA COVER-UP CUSHION


This cushion claims to have triple protection system as it provides the SPF 50+ PA++++ protection and also helps with Anti-aging and Whitening.

This cushion came in two shades for now, 21 which is for more bright skin and 23 for light beige skin type. Both cushion has hint of pink undertones to them which helps in creating a brighter finish.
 I got the shade no. 23 which has a brightening effect but shade looks pretty neutral to me which does have hint of pink to it.

INGREDIENTS



It contains some great ingredients as key ingredients which includes the red ginseng extract, centella asiatica, bamboo sap extract and royal jelly extract. All of these are great for soothing, moisturizing, nourishing and repairing the skin.

MY THOUGHTS



The packaging of the Gaston Wonder Cica Cover-up Cushion is gorgeous, I love the cute cat logo of Gaston with combination of gold and black. It makes the cushion looks cute and luxe at the same time.








SWATCHES




As I got the shade no. 23 which is beige with the hint of pink. The formulation is pretty nice, It gives cooling effect on application and does not feel heavy at all. It gives a satin finish which looks pretty natural on the skin and has hint of glow to it as well. The coverage is medium to full which is buildable. I love the ruby cell puff which works perfect with the cushion formulation and is anti-bacterial, the Gaston puffs are made in japan. It lasts for 5-6 hours which is a great time for any cushion.

This Gaston wonder cushion does not cling on the dry skin and ski feels moisturized throughout the day, I think all skin types will love this cushion.

The swatch shown above is where I have applied the application only once.

I have to set it with powder to make it last and set it, it does not enhance texture and pores. It does not oxidize throughout the day.
Overall I am so happy with this cushion as it does not have break me out and feels super lightweight on the skin. It does not irritate my skin but it does soothe it. It is definitely one of my favorite cushion of 2019.

You can buy cushion from Here.


Instagram:@ammarahblog

Facebook: @ammarahblog


Pinterest: @ammarahblog



NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin types and preferences. All opinions are my own and are unbiased.






No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.