Saturday, April 15, 2017

My Currently Favorite Serum: Neulii Snail Bee Anti-Wrinkle Serum





Hi Aimers, today I’m going to share my thought on one of the famous Korean serum “Neulii“ which is even though new as compare to others but getting a lot attention from kbeauty lover and all around the world. Neulii was actually a brand introduced by the famous online kbeauty shop ‘rosesoseshop’ and they introduced 5 different serums according to the different skin types/problems.



'Neulii will keep your skin as young and beautiful as a baby's

every time, all the time.'




I got the snail bee anti-wrinkle serum which contains the snail slime and propolis extracts which are basically well known anti aging ingredients.


ABOUT PRODUCT


A Serum containing snail slime and propolis extracts to assist anti-aging and wrinkle care.
10% propolis and 10% snail filtrate
Snail Bee Anti Wrinkle Serum has pH 6.3
100ML

The expiry date is mentioned at the bottom of bottle.






 As I’m not at the age where I should be using anti-aging products but it’s okay in this case because snail slime is overall very good for your skin as it also helps in healing the acne scars. I used to have acne prone/combination skin lately my skin is becoming more sensitive and dry. I do have a lot of acne scars on my face so I give this serum a try plus I give it to my mom to try as well and she used it only one or twice so I will sharing her thoughts as well in this review.

INGREDIENTS 

Water, Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Propolis Extract, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Arginine, Adenosine.




PACKAGING

Starting with the packaging, it is super sturdy, the bottle fells heavy and is made of a glass plastic which has a frosted effect on it, came with the pump to extract the product.




COLOR/CONSISTENCY/TEXTURE


The serum is transparent in color. It is little thick and slimy in consistency but once applied on the face it absorbs easily into the skin and does not feel slimy or tacky at all.


SCENT

It does not have any particular or prominent scent to it but have a hint of chemical citrus scent to it.(not sure ...hehehe)
MY THOUGHTS

It feels super smooth and hydrating on the face. I don’t have any wrinkles so I can’t tell you that whether it works for it or not but one thing is for sure that I makes your skin hydrating and plump. I have an acne-prone skin but it does not cause me any acne or irritation which is great and so far I’m loving it. I apply it twice a day after cleansing my face. My mom has used it twice and according to her skin fells soft and smooth as she hasn’t start using it on daily basis so she can’t tell about the anti-aging either but I think it works as it make your skin plump and fresh. I personally love the formula as it’s not too heavy and works nicely and the ingredients list is short and satisfying to me. Overall I’m very happy how my skin is recovering back plus this serum has a mild/light formula which work amazingly for me. I think you a getting a great product for the price and the quantity.






RATE: 9/10

Overall I’m impressed by this serum and looking forward to try others.I will recommend it all skin types and especially if you are looking for an affordable serum which actually works.


Have you guys ever tried Neulii serumslet me know what you guys think about them.Make sure to check their RoseRoseShop for exiting deals and more kbeauty products as well.




Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love ❤💝💘💖





NOTE: These products was provided by Neulii for review purpose, all opinions are my own and are honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.