Tuesday, April 25, 2017

FASHSOUQ The Ultimate Online Fashion & Beauty Hub




Hi Aimers, today I’m going to introduce you to a brand new amazing online shopping site which sells Original branded stuff all over the world as well in Pakistan and its called FASHSOUQ.
 Since they have just launched a website a month ago, they sent the small tokens to their favorite bloggers so that they too can experience what Fashsouq.com is all about.I was super delighted as I have seen a lot of famous online shops pretending to be selling original stuff but to be honest they are scamming people with the real price tags as I have also been scammed ( that story I will tell you some other day) But this is place where you can actually shop without worrying guys.


ABOUT FASHSOUQ 





Fashsouq introduced the Pakistan's first ever premium western designer brands and high street retail website for men, women and kids which includes from clothing to accessories to beauty. They are based in Dubai from where they collect together the newest collections from all across the globe which includes the brands like  ZARA, Alexander McQueen, Valentino and H&M, and beauty brands such as Anastasia Beverly hills,Urban Decay Kat Von D, Huda Beauty and Kylie Cosmetics.



Fashsouq only offers the authentic products at a competitive prices. They have launched the new Spring/Summer 17 collections of ZARA Women and ZARA kids on there website. They will also be adding an additional 15000 items over the next few months. 
Fashsouq offer Cash on Delivery Cash on Collection as well as Secure Payment options credit Card(For Pakistani Costumers). Fashsouq is also delivers worldwide now. 





Assad and Ali were kind enough to sent me two products from which one is fashion related product and other is beauty related.They have well packed the parcel and i love their black logo packaging.

ZARA KNIT DRESS (White knitted dress with black lace details)


I’m in love with this above knee length knitted dress even though winter is over now but I will give you the basic details. This knitted dress by Zara is cream in color and is made of knitted wool, the fabric is soft, it is sheer but at the same time its super cozy. It has a long fitted sleeves with the round neckline.The finishing and other details are neatly done. The black lace details just completes this dress perfectly.


BEAUTY BLENDER ORIGINAL


For the beauty blender I don’t have to say much, every beauty blogger raves about it and everybody knows about it. I got the original version of the beauty blender which came in pink color and yes I’m obsessed with it. I apply my base/ primer, my foundation even powder with it because it works amazingly for all the purposes and make your makeup look flawless.








 I personally really appreciate and support these kind of new online shopping sites who value their costumers and provide original products also they are
 putting so much effort to provide branded and latest products to their customers.



RATE: 9.5/10

Overall my experience with the Fashsouq was really great. They were so sweet and cooperative and I love how they are giving equal importance to all. Make sure to shop from Fashsouq and  follow them on Facebook and Instagram for amazing upcoming stuff.


Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love ❤💝💘💖







NOTE: These products was provided by FASHSOUQ for PR, all opinions are my own and are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.