Monday, April 17, 2017

Makeup Revolution Rose Gold Lipstick - Diamond Life


As spring is about to end, I happen to think about my favorite lipstick of a fall which I have been wearing and loving a lot but never talked about it on my blog.
I think it’s perfect for me well the perfect definition may differs in your case as we all have certain likes and dislikes. Seriously I don’t have any idea what I’m talking about so let’s get into the review.

PS: This review was written a month ago but I never have a chance to post it, actually this post title was 'Favorite lipstick of the fall/winter 2016-2017'.


ABOUT PRODUCT

Introducing our newest lipstick collection: Rose gold. 5 beautiful shades from nude to vamp, packaged in beautiful rose gold. Comfortable to wear, high coverage formula with buildable color.
Diamond life is our sophisticated berry red, packed in a luxurious rose gold tube, with a creamy high gloss formula that glides on with easy. Buildable color, a great choice for a glam look for a party or night out.
A lipstick with beauty




PACKAGING


 Starting with the packaging, I totally love it, the packaging looks super luxurious and it is quite similar to the mac lipsticks packaging but it’s light but sturdy and came in the stunning rose gold color. It has a little transparent container at the bottom of lipstick which shows the color of the lipstick but it’s actually a same shade lip balm (as the coverage is way less than the actual lipstick).


SCENT


 It has a sweet vanilla scent to it which is not too strong.

COLOR


 I got the lipstick in shade diamond life FPC01.It looks  vampy color in the tube but when applied it is a beautiful dark berry-plump color. It is matte finish, creamy/sheen lipstick as it does not contain any glitter or shimmer.


FINISH/TEXTURE


 It is moisturizing and creamy in texture and you can definitely get the sheer to full coverage. It glides on easily.

COVERAGE


 I love how this lipstick is buildable, for daily look you can use to create the gradient lips (Popsicle lips).

DURATION/STAYING POWER


 It stays on for nice 3-6 hours, depending on how you apply it and your activities.

MY THOUGHTS

Overall it’s a nice creamy lipstick which moisturize the lips to some extend with the beautiful, buildable coverage which is perfect for fall and autumn. With the price tag of this cheap you will not going to disappoint. Definitely a must-have for fall and winter. If you guys are looking for nice dark lipstick shade which is affordable, make sure to try this lipstick.



SWATCHES


I know that my swatches are getting pretty terrible lately but i will try to improve them. On the left side, i just have swiped the lipstick once while on the other side i have built the color with 3-4 layers.

RATE: 9/10

COST: 575 PKR 





You can buy it from the makeup revolution official website: tambeauty

OR

From Pakistan: daraz.pk, beautybar.pk, reforma.pk




Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love ❤💝💘💖




 NOTE: I have purchased this product by myself, no sponsors .

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.