Saturday, April 1, 2017

February Makeup Haul : A Gift For Myself + Review



Hi Aimers, today I’m going to share with you guys a gift that i bought for myself in February because I think I needed it well i think everybody needs it and eventually we do buy a lot of stuff like that, well i do. Its because there are a lot of situations in life where we do literally hate and blame ourselves for things that happening around so its a token of love that you are giving to yourself.

something that i have learnt from my experience is that I’m the only person who can make myself happy, I just have to find things around me in different ways from which one of them is blogging and buying makeup and of course kdrama and kpop are must-have. Here by any means i'm not telling you guys to be mean or ignore other people opinions its to stay positive.


The purpose of all this lecture is to tell you guys to stop blaming yourself and work hard, you will get what you want at the perfect time just NEVER GIVEUP. Show other what you made of and worth of plus BE KIND.
Make sure to gift yourself every once in a while and tell yourself that you deserve it whether it’s a book or anything you love.




Well these things i bought from aodour Clarence sale on which I get 40% off on Maybelline Fit me foundation in 135 while on The face shop air cotton makeup base in mint I got 10% off which I think I kind of hit the jackpot. I get the sample of NYX butter gloss in Devil’s food cake (BLGM22) , a chocolate and EstΓ©e lauder pouch for free as I order it on valentine’s day.So lets just dig in to the products.


Maybelline fit me foundation in 135

 (creamy natural)




ABOUT PRODUCT



Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be – fresh, breathing, flawless. The translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin’s natural texture to show through. Blends in seamlessly for a dewy finish with an SPF 18.



MY THOUGHTS

Starting with the packaging i love the glass packaging with the black plastic top but this version does not have the pump with it which is pretty nerve wrecking for the people like me who can mess up easily. The color is pretty dark for me but I use a concealer or mix it with my other lighter foundations which works nicely, this shade has a pinkish undertone, it give a nice dewy-natural kind of finish with the light to medium coverage.It does not hide the any spots or imprefections. The consistency of this foundation is not too thick and not too runny.It blends out nicely and takes 1-3 minutes to dry up but still you have to fix it with the powder. It has a spf 18 in it and the amount of product you are getting is 30ml.



SWATCHES




RATE: 8/10


The face shop air cotton makeup base in mint





ABOUT PRODUCT


Smooth texture makes blending easy.

Completes transparent and bright complexion at the same time and protects against UV rays.



MY THOUGHTS

It came in a simple plastic tube and i personally like these kind of packaging as they are more travel friendly and are hard to break. I love how decent the packaging is. Until now I have used it for 4-6 times and I’m loving it it’s a nice base I have acne and red marks with which it helps in reducing the redness and moisturizes the face to some extent and it really helps in adhere the foundation to the skin in a good way.It has a spf 30 Pa++ and it gives the nice healthy brightness to your skin basically it whitens the skin to some extend and reduce the redness.over all its very good all in one product as it work as a sunscreen,base,primer and a moisturizer. It feels hydrating on the skin so its a must-have item for me right now. The product you are getting is 40ml.





SWATCHES







RATE: 9/10



NYX butter gloss in Devil’s food cake




ABOUT PRODUCT

Buttery soft and silky smooth, our decadent Butter Gloss is now available in 12 more sumptuous shades! Each glossy color delivers sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky, leaving your lips soft, supple and kissable.



MY THOUGHTS

I got this as a sample,packaging is simple plastic which is in same color as the shade of the gloss except the bottle is its a super tiny.The applicator/wand is nice,soft and easy to work with. It smells great, it fells nice on lips the color is a dark berry-plum which is without any shimmer or glitter and staying power is okay. It is not sticky, looks great on mostly skin tones.It has a glossy finish with the nice pigmentation and it fells so smooth and good, I think that is why its called butter gloss. (obvious ..huh)





SWATCHES





RATE: 8/10


Have you guys tried any of these products, let me know what you guys think about them.

Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love ❤πŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’–





 NOTE: I have purchased these products by myself, no sponsors .




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.