Friday, April 21, 2017

Born pretty store Haul (Skincare + Jewelry + Nails)



Hi Aimers, today I’m going to share with you guys my first ever born pretty store haul, Born pretty store is well known for the nails product as well they also offer other beauty related products and daily goods. I love beauty related products but I never get use out of nail products as much I should have. So in today’s haul you are going to see more of the skincare related products, I also manage to get my hands on Jewelry and nail stickers. Let’s get into the haul.




Facial Massage Jade Roller



ID # 25349
 
Jade Roller is well known for its depuffing and anti-aging benefits and I have seen a lot of people using it in their skincare routine so I have to give it a try. This jade roller has a rollers on both ends which are perfectly shaped for the nice massage, one end have a usual size jade roller which I use all over my face and on the other end there is precise jade roller which I use over my eyelids and nose area. This roller handle is also made with the jade stone while the details and attachments are of gold metal. Overall it’s an amazing roller, quality is great and it works which is worth every penny.

Price:4.29$





Nose Beauty Tool



ID #30753
 
As I was trying the other skin tools I have to try this one as well, I actually have a huge nose so it’s not bad to give a try to a nose tool. It is actually a roller which is according to the packaging helps in increasing the nose bridge. I know it’s again in pink color but that’s okay unless this product works. Its again in a plastic material, the tool is designed smartly as it fits nicely around the nose and basically one have to roll up and down for it to work. I also use it around my eyes with the one roller.

Price:2.99$



Set of Spatulas



ID # 13242
I have pick these because I love DIY masks and I’m a neat freak especially with my skincare and makeup so I really wanted them as spatula is way better option than using your hands for cream jars and masks. Other than the color these are great, they are made of plastic and the quality is also good. The size of the spatula is perfect for mixing the masks or scoping out the creams from one jar to other.


Price:0.99$





Gold Branches and Birds Studs in Gold



ID # 18935
Form the jewelry section I selected these cute studs, I was totally head over heels when I saw the price because they don’t look like they are going to be so cheap. It got mine in gold color and they are so delicate and cute. I love how detailed the design is and the birds on the branches are just so adorable.

 Price:0.99$

Lace Nail Stickers


ID # 6541

From the nail section I have bought this lace mail stickers, just because they are pretty and I think that I can use them on some occasion. The designs are neatly detailed and all are in black lace design with some floral detailing. To add some elegant touch to the design the little amount of green glitter is coated which makes it more appealing. Basically you remove the sticker without touching the glue and apply it on the nail and press it few times and then apply the top coat for the best result.


Price:0.30$


Hope you guys have enjoyed this haul, 
Make sure to checkout Born pretty store for quality products which are budget friendly. To get 10% Off on your purchases use code AHBT10 



Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love ❤💝💘💖





NOTE: These products was provided by Born pretty store for review purpose, all opinions are my own and are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.