Thursday, September 9, 2021

REVIEW: CLIO Kill Cover New Matte Foundation Set




Today I'm reviewing one of my favorite foundations that I have been using this summer. If you guys know me you will surely know that I love Clio cushions, they are my favorite and I do believe that Clio makes great makeup products. Clio came with new products this summer and one of them which got my attention the most is the Kill Cover New Matte Foundation which many Korean beauty YouTubers raved about so that one is on my wishlist from the say it came out and honestly I'm glad that I tried it because I like it way more than I thought I will.

CLIO KILL COVER NEW MATTE FOUNDATION SET (+BRUSH)



 ABOUT


CLIO Kill Cover New Matte Foundation has SPF20 PA++  and you get a professional Foundation Brush in this set which is worth $27 alone. This claims to be  No more your old-fashioned matte foundations that feel heavy and stuffy on application. It creates a new matte skin expression that looks as smooth as your natural skin without any visible pores or bumps despite the matte finish.

Clio claims this lasts for 54 hour-long with coverage, It is a Transfer-proof foundation that stays put when you wear a mask. it came in 7  shades to match different skin tones, New matte that feels comfortable on the skin with strong adherence with coverage that does not feel heavy.

MY THOUGHTS



The Clio new matte foundation came in a sturdy glass frosted packaging with the pump. From the packaging quality, it looks luxe and quite expensive. They can surely sell it for 50 dollars with this quality easily. You get 38 g of product which is quite a lot.

This Clio matte foundation came in seven different shades from ivory to ginger.

Clio Kill Cover New Matte Foundation is one of favorite foundation right now as it has a semi-matte finish. This Clio foundation has a natural Finnish and feels light on the skin. It blurs the pores, covers spots at the same time without looking cakey or heavy. As it is a light and natural matte foundation this works best when layered if one wants more coverage. You can 2-3 times in very light layers. This does transfer to mask a little bit and it is better to work in layers and this performs perfectly with the Clio Brush it came with which is quite dense which is my favorite brush for now and I have been using it to apply my base makeup. The dense bristles provide the perfect strokes which are seamless.













This came in 7 shades and I got the shade linen is no. 3 shade, which is lighter for my skin tone but I think it oxidizes on my skin and looks a toned up natural throughout the day. It has a runny consistency and a fresh aqua floral scent to it which is mild. What surprised me the most is that this Clio foundation gets better with time, it looks more natural like your second skin while providing the coverage. The Clio kill cover nee matte foundation stays all day long, I haven’t tried it for 54 hours as it claims but for me it works nicely for 8-10 hours. I think the normal to oily skin type will really enjoy it while it is not an ideal foundation for dry skin as it can cling in dry patches.

SWATCHES


Here are the swatches of the shade linen of Clio Kill Cover New Matte Foundation.



I will surely repurchase it and I will go with the shade sand or ginger in the future. Overall, CLIO Kill Cover New Matte Foundation is an absolutely amazing foundation and worth trying totally. I highly recommend it.



Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog





NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin types and preferences. All opinions are my own and are unbiased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.