Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Review: NEOGEN Vita Duo Cream Have A Joan Day & Night

Neogen Vita Duo Cream Review


Let me represent you the one of the best and the most exciting collaboration of 2018 at least for me it is, I am a huge fan of Joan Kim, I have been watching her for 3 years now and love how she grows throughout the years and honestly she is a really hardworking person. So when I knew that she is coming with her own product and that is going to be with Neogen, I made my mind already that I have to get it.

From seeing this I can tell she put some much effort in it, she explained in her video that she has picked everything even the packaging by herself even the formulation takes a lot of time because she wants that particular texture and seriously she created a beautiful and unique product for which she deserves a lot of appreciation.


NEOGEN VITA DUO CREAM HAVE A JOAN DAY & NIGHT




Provides 24-hour health & moisturizing care with Day & Night Cream. Combines natural ingredients and active ingredients to maximize skin-care benefits. It keeps the skin well moisturized all day. Can be used by all skin types.

Joan day cream: The key ingredients are vitamin and green tea extract which helps in calming and brightening the skin.

Joan night cream: the key ingredients are vitamin E and lavender oil which helps in soothing the skin and moisturize it.

INGREDIENTS



Joan Day Vita Cream



Water, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Lauryl Esters, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid (0.1ppm), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Coptis Japonica Extract, Trehalose, Buytlene Glycol, Ethylhexylgylcerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA
you can find the details on ingredients here

Joan Night Vita Cream


Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (10ppm), Cyanocobalamin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin

you can find the details on ingredients here.

MY THOUGHTS ON NEOGEN VITA DUO CREAM HAVE A JOAN DAY & NIGHT



Stating with the packaging, it is pretty unique I have not seen much duo products in a tub form especially in a Korean beauty world. The duo creams came in a wide sleek tub container and there are two separate containers inside which hold both of them separately and there is also a protector which keeps the creams safe and well-sealed in their place. Not to forget it came with the spatula which I really like and it is very convenient plus she also designed the spatula herself. You get the 50g of day cream and 50g of night cream.


MY SKIN TYPE


I have acne prone/ sensitive skin which is pretty dry these days.

JOAN DAY VITA CREAM


It has a hint of green to it, the consistency reminds me of the pudding or butter icing. It seems pretty thick and in the starting, I thought it was labeled wrong but when you start blending it here some the amazing part it feels super light and moisturizing and it does not feel heavy at all. The Joan day cream absorbs into the skin easily leaving no film on the top. It has mild nice and sweet green tea scent to it which is not overwhelming at all.

I am addicted this cream so much as it leaves my skin hydrated and well moisturized without any residue, I have been reaching out for it a lot, I have used it daily and I have tried to layer it up and it works nicely, my skin feels supple and healthy whenever I apply this and it works great as a makeup base even. It is not at all greasy at all which is a total surprise as the texture makes it feel like it is going to be. It also helps in keeping my skin soothe and calm throughout the day.

It is a great moisturizer and I wish they came out with the 100g container of this separately because this Joan day vita cream deserves that.

JOAN NIGHT VITA CREAM


It has a gel consistency and it feels also pretty light on the skin, the main ingredient in it is lavender oil and it has a strong lavender scent to it. This gel cream has a hint of lavender color to it. The texture really reminds me of the Laneige water sleeping mask and it is more watery in compare to Joan day vita cream. It gives the cooling and soothing effect once it applied on the skin and you will feel it lowers the temperature of your skin. My skin does not go well with the lavender containing products mostly but here my skin does feel irritated when I apply this sometime and I do feel tingling but nothing much but still I am trying to avoid it. It is not heavy like mostly night moisturizers are thick but this is more of gel type and you need to layer it up to get the moisture you want as it is winter I still prefer the thick and rich moisturizers and this even though moisturize nicely I think I will be using it again.

As my skin is sensitive to lavender oil and this cream contains that on the top of ingredients list so I will be not reaching for it as much as I am reaching for the Joan day cream. Joan night cream could be great for the people who are not sensitive to lavender and overall it’s a nice product, it is just not for me.
 it's a great Duo cream and I will recommend it to everyone to check it out if your skin is sensitive to lavender you can share it with someone.








NEOGEN Vita Duo Cream Have A Joan Day


NEOGEN Vita Duo Cream Have A Joan  Night



Overall it’s a great duo cream and if you look at the price it’s not that expensive as you getting two 50g of products in a tub and creams tend to be a little expensive so this one is really great for the price tag and I love the formulation of both. Joan Day cream is my favorite and I wish they make it separately as well.


This NEOGEN Vita Duo Cream is available at Jolse for 32 dollars.



Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog


NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin type and preferences. The product is provided for the review purpose but all opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.