Sunday, December 30, 2018

Review: Benton Deep Green Tea Lotion






Hi guys, today I will be reviewing the newly released Benton Deep Green Tea Lotion. Recently, Benton has come out the two new products Benton Deep Green Tea Toner and Lotion and I was lucky enough to test out their lotion.




BENTON DEEP GREEN TEA LOTION




  • Mild lotion made up of over 50% Green Tea ingredients from Boseong (most famous Green Tea harvesting area of Korea)
  • Cares for skin stress and oil-water balance of skin with excessive oiliness including oily or combination skin.
  • Dermatologically tested with an irritation value of 0.00, the mildly acidic lotion that is gentle on delicate skin, helps with burden less skincare.
  • Botanical oils and Green Tea ingredients protect skin. The ingredients also help with oil-water balance for people with oily skin.
  • It has a fresh and moist texture which allows smooth application and a pleasant feeling without leaving any white residue.
  • Free of artificial fragrance, volatile alcohol, PEGS and other harmful ingredients from the beginning. It is formulated with healthy and rich botanical ingredients, reducing the burden on the skin.


MAIN INGREDIENTS


Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water (Green Tea Leaf Water) 50%, EG-Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Root Extract), Botanical Oils, Tocopheral



FULL INGREDIENTS


Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water (50%), Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Root Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Betaine, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

INGREDIENT STORY


Green Tea: Green Tea contains nourishing ingredients such as polyphenols, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Green Tea, which has been highlighted in food and beauty ingredients, leaves skin clean with a cooling effect. It controls oil-water balance, helps keep skin firm and revitalized.
Tocopheral: Tocopheral is vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin, which is excellent for anti-oxidation and protecting skin.

You can find the ingredients list on Cosdna as well.



MY THOUGHTS




This Benton Deep Green Tea Lotion came in a plastic dark brown bottle it has a hole dispenser which I think is very inappropriate with this lotion consistency and It is basically a messy dispenser as I have to shake the bottle hard to get the product out and mostly it gets all over the place.Y ou get the 120 ml of product which are pretty basic amount and the overall packaging is small and not bulky at all so you can easily carry it around. Even though the packaging is not ideal I wish they change the dispenser with the pump because this one is not convenient, I think the toner does not have the problem but with this lotion, the dispenser just does not work.










Green Tea Lotion is white color gel type lotion which is not that thick but takes time to absorb, it is quite moisturizing so I think I can use it all year, in summer I see myself using it as a moisturizer and even right now (in winter) I use Benton green tea lotion as a morning moisturizer and I layer it twice which give me nice and well moisturized supple skin. I think it is also great for dry skin type. Deep green tea lotion by Benton absorbs into the skin fully but leaves a little glow behind which I personally like. This Benton green tea lotion does take time to absorb into the skin and it does form a protective layer which I can definitely fell, I think it is a liquidy version of my favorite Innisfree Bija cica balm. It does not have any particular scent to it but if I have to describe it has very mild herbal tea scent to it. The green tea lotion does not feel heavy or tacky at all and leaves the skin well hydrated and moisturized. It helps in soothing and protecting the skin, I can see that it does the job really well and my skin does stay well moisturized especially if I layer it, I like layering this lotion and it works great and you don’t need another moisturizer.



It does not cause me any acne, allergies or irritation which it claims as well that It will not irritate any skin type. I don’t think I have any negative thing about this Benton Deep Green Tea Lotion but I don’t like the dispenser, overall the lotion itself is great and I am seeing myself reaching out to it a lot.

It is available at Benton site and also at StyleKorean retails for 16 dollars.


Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog


NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin type and preferences. The product is provided for the review purpose but all opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.