Friday, April 20, 2018

Review : TIAM My Signature Red C Serum [JOLSE]


tiam_ serum


Now a days I am all Vitamin C and Centella asiatica when it comes to Skincare. I was lucky enough to try the New Tiam my signature red C serum which is especially for the acne prone skin type and who want bright, smooth and spot less skin and that is basically all i need right now.  I have been using it for more than 2 weeks now and here are my thoughts on New Tiam my signature red c serum. I know the red scars some people but this one does not contain any artificial color and is due to the Vitamin B12.




TIAM MY SIGNATURE RED C SERUM


TIAM My Signature Red C Serum

Special red vitamin C for Blemish-free skin.

Concentrated vitamin C, B12, and glutathione soothe the skin with powerful whitening effects.Prevents skin pigmentation and skin troubles by suppressing melanin formation and transference.Anti-oxidant effect helps collagen synthesis that strengthen the damaged and stimulated skin.Pure vitamin C 20%, glutathione, and niacinamide improves the dull skin tone clearly and brightly.
The light red color comes from vitamin B12 - a naturally red vitamin that calms the troubled skin.Concentrated gel type texture smoothly conveys firm nutrition and skin-protective vitality.

INGREDIENTS


TIAM My Signature Red C Serum ingredients

Water, Ascorbic Acid (20%), Alcohol, Niacinamide, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, 1,2 Hexanediol, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, PEG- 60 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Diethoxyethyl succinate, Glutathione, Cyanocobalamin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Panthenol, Lactobacillus/Soutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan.

First Ingredient is water and second on the list is Ascorbic Acid aka Vitamin C is 20% on this red c serum which heal, brighten, smooth and reduce the aging sign on the skin. Niacinamide makes the skin surface smooth and also brightens the skin.Sodium lactate and glycerin helps in retaining the moisture into the skin and makes it soft and smooth. Glucose and Butylene Glycol also helps in retaining the moisture into the skin. Glutathione works as an antioxidant while Cyanocobalamin maintain the skin good condition. Orange Peel Oil moisturize and soften the skin. Panthenol helps in reducing the irritation and moisturize. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract helps in skin conditioning and works against aging.

Get more information about ingredients at Cosdna .
My skin type: I have sensitive, dry to combination skin with the acne and pore problem and I also have scars and acne spot.

MY THOUGHTS


It came in bright red box which contains the serum bottle which is sealed with the regular cap. The dropper was packed separately and was sealed in a plastic bag.

This Tiam red C serum is gel like formula which is pinkish red in color which is due to the vitamin B12. It smells like a citrusy grapefruit to me and the scent is not overwhelming. It does take time to absorb into to the skin and one has to keep patting to make this absorb into the skin.

After 2 weeks of using it I have learnt few things about it and first is don't use more than 1-2 drops , I use only one drops because i feel like it absorbs well into the skin and does not make my skin tacky and also does not make any film on the skin especially when i wear makeup i have noticed if I use 2-3 drops my makeup starts to crumbling down so less is more in this serum case.


tiam red serum

red c serum

tiam my signature red c serum

tiam serum

It does have a sticky feeling but it does absorbs well into the skin.It does give a tingling sensation in a starting but when you start using it in your skincare routine you will feel it starts to tingle less. The results i have notice are pretty nice and it makes my skin texture smooth and does help a lot in fading the acne spots and scars. My skin looks smoother and brighter overall.I used it morning mostly and after cleansing i just simply take a drop and layer it all over the fave and the with the left over i simply focus on the spots and scar and pat until it is fully absorbed, After that i wait for 5 minutes and then apply my other skincare products including the sun screen.  If you have sensitive skin it is better to dilute it with toner or essence.


My final thoughts are that this Tiam serum really deserve more love, it is such a beautiful budget friendly product for acne prone skin, it helps in reducing the spot and scars, does not cause any acne and even out the skin.

It is available at Jolse now.

Have you guys tried any of the Tiam products? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section belowThanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love for more reviews click on the banner below.




NOTE: The product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin type and skin requirements. The product is provided for the review purpose but all opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.