Sunday, March 4, 2018

Purito Centella Pads Review


Purito Centella Green Level All In One Mild Pad
Today we are here with another cica care product, which works quickly and are effective as well. Exfoliating pads are one of my obsession and my favorite brand Purito launched their own exfoliating pads so I definitely have to try them. Purito launches the line for sensitive skin type and guess the main ingredient is Centella Asiatica and that is my favorite ingredient because when my skin is reacting bit weird which is mostly a case i reach for all my Centella Asiatica products. Centella Asiatica is really simple ingredients yet quite effective and right now Kbeauty is going for simple yet effective skincare products and centella is one on the top of the lists in ingredients. 
My Holy grail product is Innisfree Bija cica balm and I have already talked about it so many times so lets get into the review to know how much I rate this Purito Centella mild pads.


CENTELLA GREEN LEVEL ALL IN ONE MILD PAD



Centella Asiatica Extract (10%) ,Asiatic Acid,Madecassic Acid
Skin barrier
Sebum and Dead skin cell
clean make-up residue
moisture & calming


The PURITO pad is filled with 10 percent of rich Cental Asiatica extracts as mostly the water of Centalla Asiatica for the most part, however, for more effective cica care, Purito used the extracts of Centalla Asiatica that can not compare with the water of Centalla Asiatica, asiaticoside, asiatic acid, madecassic acid which are core component of titrated Extract of Centalla Asiatica (powder form) generously.
Component of Centalla Asiatica can help to stimulate collagen synthesis, activating, and minimizing traces when it is applied to skin. It also helps calm down inflamed skin, and reduce pigmentation.

HOW TO USE

Wipe away any remaining residue even after washing your face.

I like to use it in the morning as well at night after cleansing my face or after small workout just because i always cleanse my face after I sweat and i don't want to rip my skin off and this cleans everything for me. I also like to use it especially before applying makeup because we all like the smooth and nice canvas to work with.

INGREDIENTS



Water, Centella Asiatica Extract,Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1.2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Betaine Salicylate,Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil,Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid

Centella Asiatica extract: anti-inflammatory, calms skin, helps improve skin texture.
Asiatic acid: Strengthen skin barriers, anti-oxide effects, calms the sensitive skin.
Asiaticoside: Oil-water balance control helps collagen formation of dermis layer.
Madecassic acid: Helps to repair damaged skin, tired skin, and reduces trace marks.
Tea tree leaf oil: Calms the skin and helps in cica care.
Glycyrrhiza glabra root extract: Moisturize, soothes and smooth out the skin.
Arginine: Helps in PH balancing and moisturize the skin.
Allantoin: Promotes wound healing and cell construction. Smooth, soothes and soften the skin.
Betaine salicylate: Moisturize and soothes the skin.

Find more information about Ingredients here.


MY THOUGHTS




It came in a nice sturdy plastic container which contains the 70 pads in total with the 130ml of solution weight. As always the purito nailed the illustration to help find more about the product on the outer box which is so cute and i forgot to take a picture of that.... like ..wow..(sudden regret). First these pads came with the transparent plastic tweezer so you don't transfer the bacteria and easily take the pad out of container which is a big deal for a person like me, I always cry when products does not came with tweezer or spatula while they came in a jar form packaging as the bacteria can transfer so easily and as my skin reacts so quickly to germs i need to be more careful so i am more than happy that Purito consider that as an important part of the product.

These pads does not contains the AHA ingredients as they can be more irritating when using it with pads which makes them usable for sensitive skin as well. These Purito pads helps in preventing blemish by containing licorice that helps suppress activation of melanin pigmentation.


The pads has a nice pleasant centella scent mixed with other herbal scents which is mild. The pad are made of cotton and are well dipped in essence.The pad has different texture on both sides of pad, one side is embossed which helps in exfoliating, removing the dead skin cells, reducing the sebum and also help in removing any dirt particles and makeup residue from the skin.The other side which is a plain side of the pad, I use it to all over the face especially the areas which are more sensitive like around the eyes, lips, cheeks, forehead and neck. The pads does not tear or shed and performs so well that you can mask with them as well.











The pad shown in the above picture was after removing my makeup and cleansing so you guys can still see the left over makeup which I wasn't expecting to be there .

The essence does not feel heavy at all and is very light if you compare it with the cosrx pad, they does have a moisturizing properties as the cosrx one but its more light, refreshing and hydrated. One of the best thing is when you starting to swipe across your skin you can feel the soothing and cooling sensation on you skin. The reason i am using the word skin rather than specifically using the word face is becuase they can be used on the body as well.
It does make skin tacky or feel heavy on the skin but it moisturize and clean every single dirt and makeup from my face, I mostly use it after workout and this feels the best as it just helps in pulls out all the dirt out without irritating my skin and calms down my face redness. My skin has been pretty dry and sensitive lately and this does really help and soothe and smooth out the skin for me.


Here is trick I also like to do is that I like to cut the pad in small patches and put it on the area where i need to calm down my acne or to soothe any irritated areas, I put it on for 10-20 mins.

Definitely this one is in my top three favorites from purito, so i will Highly recommend this Purito Centella Green Level All In One Mild Pad, no matter whats your skin type these are going to work on you.

Get yours Here.

I would like to thanks Eopenmarket for always supporting my blog and do check their store as they carry an amazing amount range of Korean skincare and makeup products and the deals are so good to miss out and the most awesome thing is their price is so good and yes you can buy all of the Purito products form their site at much cheaper rates.



Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love for more reviews click on the banner below.








NOTE: The product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin type and skin requirements. The product mentioned above was provided for the Review purpose but all opinions are my own and are unbiased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.