Thursday, March 29, 2018

Leegeehaam Grow Matcha Clay Pack Mask Review



Since summer is already around the corner clay masks are what I tend to go for mostly as my skin become quite oily and i sweat a lot so sebum is a huge problem to me especially in summers. Clay masks tend to be fast and easy solution of removing the dirt, sebum, oil and deep cleanse the skin. I get super excited when one of my favorite brand Leegeehaam (LGH) came with the match clay mask as i am a big fan of green tea so I have to try this one. Leegeehaam Grow Matcha Clay Mask is formulated to deep cleanse the skin and helps in detoxifying the skin.


Let’s know more about this product and my thoughts on this matcha mask.

Matcha which is the powdered form of green tea leaves is well known as a gentle anti-oxidant for the skin and contains catechins which is a natural type of phenol. Macha is act as an anti-inflammatory agent so it works wonders for the can prone skin as well. It also helps in soothing the skin and reduce the signs of aging.


LEEGEEHAAM GROW MATCHA CLAY PACK MASK



According to the LGH this matcha clay mask is formulated with premium antioxidant-rich matcha from Jeju Island, the cleanest island in Korea. Antioxidant-rich matcha purifies and detoxifies the skin. Matcha helps detoxify and clean deep inside the pore, while clay mask tightens enlarged pores. It Lifts away impurities and deep cleanses congested pores. It helps in maintaining the skin hydrated, balanced, and replenished. Outstanding feature of clay combined with LGH’s technology delivers intensive tightening of enlarged and widened pores. It helps in removing unnecessary sebum and dead skin cells on surface, leaving it smooth and clean. Anti-oxidant match purifies and detoxifies the skin, while lifting away impurities on face and congested pores.

INGREDIENTS



Water, Kaolin, Dipropylene Glycol, Bentonite, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Montmorillonite, 1,2-Hexandiol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Illite, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Cellulose, Xantham Gum, Chromium Oxide Greens, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Kaolin and Silica helps in removing dirt and oil out of skin and makes the skin surface clean. Silica also helps in healing the wounds and cure the itchiness. It contains Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract which act as a skin conditioner and keeps it in good form and works against free radicals. 1,2-Hexandiol helps in retaining the moisture into the skin and make skin soft and smooth. This mask also contains the Bergamot) Fruit Oil that is the reason why it has citrusy scent to it. I also contains oil like lavender oil (calms the skin), Rosemary leaf oil (refreshes the skin and promotes the circulation), Peppermint Oil (refreshes the skin) and Juniperus Mexicana Oil which soothes the skin. To know more about the safety level of the Leegeehaam matcha mask ingredients click here.

MY THOUGHTS ON LGH MATCHA CLAY MASK



It came in a sturdy white plastic jar with the transparent plastic spatula which helps in applying the mask more evenly. This matcha clay mask by leegeehaam contains the 110g of product. It has nice citrusy scent to it scent unlike the matcha scent which is not over whelming. It is creamy mint in color and is quite opaque.

The consistency of the mask is like creamy putty because I have never seen a clay mask which feels that creamy and does not feels drying especially in the starting. It feel super hydrating and refreshing on the skin but as the time started to pass by it becomes drier just like any clay mask. It is recommended to apply thick layer of this mask and it can be bit drying and irritating for the people with the dry or sensitive skin but when I first tried it my skin was pretty dry so I simply put a mist after cleansing my face and then I apply the mask for 10-20 or until it is completely dry. It can cause redness after using it as it is due to its tightening function but I haven’t personally experience any redness.









For the dual effect they have combined the ingredient which is rich in anti-oxidant, matcha with the clay type mask. It is recommended for quick treatment for nourishing, purifying, and detoxifying of dull skin and act against aging, and dehydrated skin.

This matcha clay mask does firm the skin very well and makes my skin more clear and my pores does seems to be clean and skin feels supple and hydatred. It also give a brightening effect and the pores seems to be shrink as well. It does not irritate or cause any allergies to my skin. Overall it is a really nice mask and I will definitely recommend it, it is one of my favorite product from Leegeehaam and a must have for summers.


MATCHA MASK: HOW I USE IT





After cleansing my face I simply apply toner or mist in a case my skin is feeling dry otherwise you can apply mask directly on your cleansed face in a thick layer excluding the lips and eye area. I use the 2 scoop of mask all over my face and spread it evenly. As it is clay mask it is better to avoid any fave movements. It dries down to the Leave it on for 10 -15 minutes and then wash it off with the warm water an i like to add alittle extra step and at the end splash the face with the cold water.



Get yours here .

Have you guys tried this mask yet or any of Leegeehaam proucts? what do you guys think about Leegeehaam as a brand 
let me know your thoughts in the comment section below. For me it is one of my favorite brand and i really enjoy their products. Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love for more reviews click on the banner below.




NOTE: The product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin type and skin requirements. The product is provided for the review purpose but all opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.