Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Review: Acne Care With Cosrx [Mimo By M]


Review on Cosrx one step pimple clear pads and Cosrx Acne pimple master patch

I really need to be more active on my blog and every time I say that the worst is coming my way. I was going to review this last week but couldn’t, I have been testing a lot of products lately and few of them are from Cosrx. I have been provided these products by the Mimo by M for the review purpose.
I would like to thanks Mehek for sending me the products according to my skin concern and letting me choose what I wanted to try.

MIMO by M is the first official K beauty Pakistani online site and they have the most amazing and popular Korean skincare products as well makeup. MIMO by M is officially launched about a month and a half ago. They have the most famous brands like Cosrx, Heimish, Benton, Klairs, Tony moly, Dr.Jart, Wish trend Products, Etude House, Missha etc. Soon you will be able to purchase much more Korean brands like Meme box and many more. You can find cleansing oil to sheet mask to lip tint from MIMO by M.

ABOUT MIMO BY M




MIMO by M brings the crème de la crème of Korean beauty products and the latest K-beauty trends to Pakistan. 

Our Founder, Mehek`s experience living in Korea, interacting with locals, learning about K- beauty on ground and working closely with our Korean team of professionals in the beauty industry, helps us curate only the most effective and innovative products for MIMO by M.

We test out a wide range of products from K- beauty cult favorites to hidden gems but the only products that make it to our store are the ones that prove to benefit local skin types and are effective in local environmental conditions.  There`s a whole world of K-beauty out there, let us do the trial and error bit and make your choice easier!

 ABOUT COSRX


COSRX is an innovative Korean skin care brand that uses potent natural ingredients like centella asiatica, propolis and fermented botanicals combined with breakthrough scientific formulas to help create highly effective skin care targeting skin`s specific needs. COSRX products are highly raved about in the beauty community and multiple of their products have won a number of beauty awards for their highly effective Acne care products.


COSRX ONE STEP PIMPLE CLEAR PAD


Review: Cosrx one step pimple clear pads

ABOUT PRODUCT


The multi-award winning COSRX one-step pimple clear pads are exfoliating pads presoaked in active ingredients like betaine salicylate and willow bark water that helps cleanse the face of impurities, gently exfoliates to remove dead skin, accumulated oils and dirt that helps prevent blemishes. This chemical exfoliator also tones the skin`s PH level for a clearer and smoother complexion. 
These pads are multi-functional. You can use them as make up remover, exfoliator and a toner.

INGREDIENTS


Cosrx one step pimple clear pads Instructions

Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate

Salix Alba Bark Water: Helps in skin conditioning and soothing.
 Butylene Glycol: Holds and retains moisture.
Betaine Salicylate: Good for moisturizing and skin soothing.
1,2-Hexanediol: Helps in moisturizing, softening and keeps the skin in good condition.

MY THOUGHTS


Cosrx one step pimple clear pads Review


I really wanted to try this product as I heard a lot of great reviews about it and I have acne prone skin so why not. The pad came in a tub form container which is made of white plastic. The packaging is pretty sturdy and it came in a cute packaging. The tub contains 70 pads and weigh 135ml.
When you open the tub you have to remove the seal before using it, the pads are in round shape with the embossed texture and are immersed in the liquid solution and solution is just enough to soak the pads there is no excess solution in the tub. The pads are white in color and have an embossed texture which helps in gentle exfoliating. The pad does not feel harsh or rough on the skin. COSRX One Step Pimple Clear Pad claims to be gentle enough to use on daily routine and I second on this because I thought they are going to pretty rough as mostly acne prone designed products are. The solution feels light weight just like a toner. It has a tea tree kind of herbal scent to it.

Cosrx one step pimple clear pads

 Cute packaging of Cosrx one step pimple clear pads

Cosrx one step pimple clear pads


embossed texture of Cosrx one step pimple clear pads


 I use it after cleansing my face and I skip the toner when I us these pads After taking out one pad I close the lid of the tub as soon as possible so that other pads does not dry out. I simply swipe it from inward to outward and it removes the excess oil and dirt from the skin which I never know was on my skin. The solution left on the skin, I simple pad into the skin. COSRX One Step Pimple Clear Pads smooth out the skin and skin feels hydrated and moisturized. It claims to clean up the clogged pores and which is true. They are gentle enough to use 2-3 times in a day. One thing that I wanted to add with the product is the tweezer which will make it more hygienic and easy.
Over all I love COSRX One Step Pimple Clear Pads I like how it makes my skin clean, soft and smooth and help me with acne and my skin feels good every time I use.

RATE: 8.5/10


Get Yours Here

COSRX ACNE PIMPLE  MASTER PATCH



Review: COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch 

ABOUT PRODUCT


Acne pimple master patch protects blemishes from dirt and other contaminants while absorbing secretion.
Got a big event to attend tomorrow but are panicking because of that huge pimple that just decided to show up? Don't worry, the COSRX master pimple patch has got you covered, literally! 
These little circular hydrocolloid patches serve as an overnight fix for your breakouts. These patches protect wounded or troubled area from getting worse by maintaining the humidity level of the skin, it absorbs the secretion from the pimples/blackheads and is able to flatten cystic acne making your breakouts heal faster and appear smaller. 
These patches adhere to the skin really well, even though washing and are barely noticeable when on.

INGREDIENTS


COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch directions and ingredients 

Cellulose gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane


MY THOUGHTS


COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch Review

Okay this product is recommended  by many of my friends and they are like obsessed with this product so when Mehek asked me about it I was like yes as I was planning to buy them anyway. I have been using the patches continuously and I think now there are only 2-3 left. COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch came in a plastic sheet packaging which has a sealer on top which helps a lot as it makes them easy to get without worrying about the patches to dry. After opening it up there is another packaging inside in which the patches are with the plastic film on top. There are 3 different size of acne patches inside and I think the patches size is actuate for most of the people. There are total of 24 patches (7mm x 10ea + 10mm x 5ea +12mm x 9ea). I have tried the Apieu spot patches because and as compare to them they are pretty thick and have silicone material.

COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch 

COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch Instructions

COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patches in three different sizes


I don’t think I would wear makeup on the top of it but excluding that fact I think they actually works. When I  start using the patches the weather was pretty humid and I use it after applying my toner and  serum but ten they does not stick well on to the skin but afterwards I used it after using COSRX One Step Pimple Clear Pad and It works. Make sure to clean the skin properly and apply oily or moisturizing stuff after applying the patch. I use them mostly at night but sometime in a morning when my acne is about to pop up and after 7-8 hours or when the patch become white I simply remove it and I sucks out all the gunk and pus. The area seems less inflammatory and soothes down a lot. Overall it’s a great product, you are going through any pain and your acne seems less noticeable and recover pretty quickly as well.

I am in love with these Patches. Highly recommended.

RATE: 9/10


Get Yours Here 

Talking about the site design I think it is really convenient, the different sections help to find the products easily, you can find it through the brand or specified by your skin concern and you also get to know why youshould invest in Kbeauty. You can order all over the Pakistan via TCS and you get free samples with every purchase. Overall my experience with MIMO by M was great.

I also got few other products and samples which I will be sharing soon, so stay tune.


Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love.Click on the banner given below to visit the MIMO BY M. website.





NOTE: The product mentioned above was provided for the Review purpose, all opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.