Thursday, August 17, 2017

Haul: Kbeauty Haul from Style Korean





Back with another haul after a 1-2 month I think and you guys know I love hauls because they give me a hint which products you wanted me to review most. I know my blogging is being slow now but to be honest I don’t know why I am so obsessed with Makeup declutter videos lately, I mean if you want real quick review and real pleasure for your eyes and heart you need to watch them. Okay now to the main subject, this is my first haul from my affiliate STYLE  KOREAN and I am actually over whelmed with excitement because it is a big deal to me.

I love Kbeauty products and thanks to STYLE KOREAN I will be sharing great Kbeauty deals with you guys. I am sure guys know about STYLE KOREAN already but for those who are new you can find about them in next paragraph.


ABOUT STYLEKOREAN

style korean haul




STYLE KOREAN is an online shopping mall that offers one of the widest ranges of Korean beauty products out there! This includes Missha, Innisfree, Etude House and Dr.Jart to name a few! STYLE KOREAN has a massive range of brands and products that encompass not only renowned brands but trendy upcoming lines too such as heimish, Benton and Pyunkang Yul. In fact, STYLE KOREAN aim to curate new items into our extensive catalogue on a daily basis to ensure that the buyers can stay on top of trends as they occur in Korea. STYLE KOREAN has always the amazing sales like 50-70 % off every week on certain brands and even on the new brands which I will be sharing few of them in the end of the post.

okay so i have got the three products in total which i am super excited to try
plus i also got the sample pouch which is amazing.

HEIMISH DAILISM MINERAL RICH



I love orange makeup whether its blush, eyeshadow or lip product. It’s my first lipstick I do have Korean liquid lipsticks and tints but I don’t have any lipstick. It is the creamy mineral rich lipstick which claims to provide perfect coverage and volume lips. Heimish Dailism Mineral Rich lipstick has the 8 of the total colors and there are only three colors which are bright enough to give someone life and great for summers which includes the Day off which is bright orange. After watching the swatches of this lipstick I have to get it and I have tried it and let me say I was shocked by how pigmented this lipstick is. The packaging is bomb it’s pretty heavy and made of metal and has a magnetic cap. It is mineral rich lipstick which means it contains the pure sunflower seed oil extract, Brazil Nut Oil extract, Rose of china oil extract and pure vitamin rose hip oil extract.

Heimish Dailism Mineral Rich lipstick

Heimish Dailism Mineral Rich lipstick


I got this Heimish Dailism Mineral Rich from the sale and it is still on sale so get yours now because it 58%.

Get Yours Here


MOONSHOT MICROFIT CUSHION


I love G Dragon, he is my bias and I love YG as well so I can’t let this one pass. I heard tons of good reviews about it and it is a Holy Grail product of many people. STYLEKOREAN also have the newly released Black Pink as well and also the Dara one but I have to try the G Dragon first. Moonshot Microshot Cushion has the 3 shades to choose from, 101 is for people who shade 21 or lighter than that, 201 is in-between the 21 and 23 and 301 is a little darker than the actual 23. STYLE KOREAN has the 101 and 201 shades for now and I have chosen the 201 which is light for me as I am mostly 23 in Korean shades but I can actually work with it so it’s okay. My first impression for the moonshot micro fit cushion is that it is great and I am loving it so far. It is a special pack so it came with the extra refill and air puff. Microfit Cushion claims to have light formula which brightens the skin tone with anti-darkening formula and with Bio water. It contains the SPF50+/ PA+++ which is common and amazing thing about the Korean products.

Moonshot Microshot Cushion special pack

Moonshot Microshot Cushion


Get Yours Here


G9SKIN WHITE IN CREAMY CUSHION


I wanted to try the G9SKIN products as I love their brand philosophy and the packaging is so cute, simple yet elegant. I love the pastel color scheme. All of the G9SKIN products were on 50% sale when I bought this cushion and still are. This cushion is designed to even out the dull skin, moisturize, sun protection and can be used as a primer. First of all I love the outside packaging of G9SKIN White In Creamy Cushion is like the milk carton which is so cute and the pastel pink looks stunning. I am still testing IT out but I can tell you is that it smells like a baby powder and does even out the skin on the rest I am still not sure but I seems promising guys. Plus I almost forgot about the ingredients, it has some great ingredients like Niacinamide, Milk protein extract, Glutathione, Vitamin Complex, Galactomyces fermented extract, Squalane, Aloe, Centella extract, Ceramide NP, Witchhazel extract, Adenocine, etc. So why not try it when it sounds promising and is on sale.

G9SKIN White In Creamy Cushion



Get Yours Here



SAMPLE POUCH 


i got five of the samples with the one sheet mask which is free and also the pouch i know it sounds crazy but I have to admit that STYLE KOREAN are so generous to their customers. 

sample pouch

sample pouch


 MY FAVORITE DEALS





Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love.Click on the banner given below to visit the STYLE KOREAN website.








NOTE: The product mentioned above was provided for the Review purpose from my affiliate , all opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.