Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Review : TIAM Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack [Jolse]




I know I am bit late for this review but at least I am here at the end. A month ago I got the TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack for the review purpose from Jolse and it was my first time to apply actually and I was shocked when I saw my name on the list of one of the 20 lucky reviewers to try the TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack.
I adore the TIA'M for many reasons first because they are the sister brand of the Cosrx and they own the most popular Korean vitamin c serum so definitely it was my pleasure to try their product.
Jolse is one of the most popular E commerce Kbeauty online store, they provide the free world wide shipping and free samples and they always have sales and amazing offers. They also recruit bloggers for the new products they launch in their store in which you can participate plus they do huge giveaways as well.

TIA'M TROUBLE DRYING PINK BUBBLE PACK


TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack [Jolse]


ABOUT PRODUCT


The pack eliminates dead skin cells, sebum and body wastes blocking the pores without stimulating the skin.
The pack calms the weak and sensitive skin, strengthening the damaged skin barrier by providing moisture energy to the skin.
The natural oxygen and mineral improve pore elasticity, reducing sebum secretion.

TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack Packaging


Description on the back of TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack Jar


INGREDIENTS


Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Kaolin, Calamine, Glycerin, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, Bentonite, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Water, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, CI 77491, Fragrance

Cocamidopropyl Betaine: It helps on cleansing and foam boosting
Kaolin: Removes the dirt from the body surface and helps to eliminate the sebum
Bentonite: Helps eliminates sebum
Glyceryl Stearate: soften and smooth the skin
Other noticeable ingredients are centella asiatica a which helps to sooth the irritate skin and strengthen the skin barrier, tea tree leaf water helps with troubled skin and vitamin E helps in softening the skin.

For further information on Ingredients visit the COSDNA.

MY THOUGHTS


Review : TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack [Jolse]

Starting with the packaging the packaging is pretty simple but very sturdy, even though it is a white plastic it feels pretty heavy and hard.  The mask came in a jar and has a lid with it.  The TIA'M Trouble DryingPink Bubble Pack does not came with spatula and you get the 80ml of the product.

When I first open the jar it just look so similar to the newly open ice cream but once you start using it, the pack looks more kind of like cement putty which is sand pink in color. The mask is pretty solid but soft. Bubble starts to appear as soon as you spread it over the skin as it is exposed to the oxygen. The mask has a sweet floral scent which does not fade away easily. It makes a foamy bubbles and bubbles started to disappear after 5 minutes. I mostly apply it after cleansing my face and take about 1 teaspoon or less than that and spread it quickly as possible and I try to secure the jar as soon I get the product out because exposing more to the oxygen can reduce the performance of the pack. I applied it for 5-8 minutes and simply wash it off. I have notice that after 5 minutes it starts to dry up.
My skin feels soft and smooth after using it and it does brighten my complexion a little bit and works amazingly for my pores, the pores looks clean and it also help to reduce the redness a little bit. I don’t think it help to stop my acne. My face looks matte but fresh and plump after using it.

Lid on the TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack

TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack [Jolse]


Consistency and the texture TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack [Jolse]
Expiry date of  TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack is also mentioned on the back of jar



So overall it does help to clear up the dirt, sebum and pores. Due to the humidity my pores are reacting up and thanks to the TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack they are under control now. Will be keep using it. It does not cause me any irritation or further acne.

SWATCHES

Swatches of the different stages of the TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack (before and After)

RECOMMENDATION 


I will definitely recommend it to the people with the oily skin and I think it is good for all the skin types especially for summers because it actually clean the pores and get the dirt out of your skin.

Review of  TIA'M Trouble Drying Pink Bubble Pack [Jolse]

 RATE: 8.5/10


Get Yours Here


Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love.Click on the banner given below to visit the Jolse website.



NOTE: The product mentioned above was provided for the Review purpose, all opinions are my own and are unbiased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.