Friday, December 2, 2016

GLAMOROUS FACE MATT LIPSTICK


Hi  guys! today I'm going to do a mini review on a lipstick which I've been loving lately as i can't find a lot of information about this product but i want to share it with you guys any ways.The product i'm gonna talk about is none other than the Glamorous Face Matt Lipstick.Its my first time trying this brand but this product is way better for its price.

ABOUT BRAND

Glamorous Face usa is a Pakistani local brand.Its quite famous for its eye palettes and lipsticks and is pretty cheap/affordable.  



ABOUT PRODUCT

Glamorous Face Matt Lipstick,shade #138, Eeep rust.(i know the name sounds weird)

INGREDIENTS

This lipstick contains the Vitamin E and Aloe Vera.




MY THOUGHTS

It came in the pink plastic packaging which is cute to me and i can twist the product easily out of it so i don't have problem with it.As the name says its a totally matte lipstick.If i compare it with the medora lipsticks it does not have too much smell as the medora lipsticks does have plus its less pigmented than the medora but staying power is okay for me.As the formula is matte it a little bit hard to apply so make sure to exfoliate and moisturize before applying this.The most important and my favorite thing about this lipstick its shade,i love it, i don't use too much of lipsticks mostly but I'm totally obsessed with this one and i have used about 1/4 of it in a month.Its hard to describe this color but its the most beautiful matte red with the orangish undertone.This color gives the instant fresh look to your face.



SWATCHES



I will definitely recommend this product and i'm surely buying this shade again.Let me know if you guys have ever tried the glamorous face lipsticks or you guys know the same shade in any other brand.




Its cost around 150 pkr /each .

RATE: 7.5/10



Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post.loads of love ❤💝💘💖





NOTE: I have purchased this product by myself, no sponsors.




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.