Tuesday, November 29, 2016

ODBO AUTO EYEBROW PENCIL REVIEW




Hi guys! I'm finally reviewing my Thai haul stuff and today i'm gonna review is the odbo auto eyebrow pencil and its my first eyebrow pencil and till now i've finished at-least half of it, i love the formula and the shade it self is great.


ABOUT BRAND:

'The Odbo' cosmetics were first given birth in Korea just some years ago to impress all the people in the world who had been already sick and tired of many kinds of unsatisfying cosmetics with their improper quality and price.

Our products mainly consist of skin care products featuring high quality in their ingredients coming from various natural material from herbs, sea weeds and vegetables, which have made the odbo have a good reputation that it is one of the best skin care products of all without giving any harm nor trouble to the skin, but making it so elastic, young and soft.

The Odbo skin care products are solely created and distributed by a world reknowned company called The Face Shop.



PRODUCT DETAIL:

Odbo Pencil Auto Eyebrow Pencil No.OD709-03 (Coffee Brown)
eyebrow pencil waterproof cream color is easy to write a long lasting shake hands fit in a package with an elegant bronze gold lid on both sides to cover up with brush eyebrows. And pierced eyebrow pencil in the same.
 Available in three beautiful colors net weight of 1.5 grams, while the coffee brown is the darkest.




MY THOUGHTS:

The packaging is pretty good ,bronze gold color gives it a luxurious look,i love the color nor its too dark neither its too light and does not have any reddish tone to it,it looks so natural and lately i been using it to contour my nose and it perfectly matches, even though i have ashy eyebrow hairs i prefer sticking with lighter color than my brows as they look more natural.the packaging is travel friendly and i love how the eyebrow comb/brush have its own cap.Overall it blends very nicely and stays on all day.I don't know is it just me but the lead from the end broke when i was using it first time but i fixed it twice but it does not like being a single piece, the only thing i hate about this product is it broken.

PS: I have the darkest shade which is coffee brown.




SWATCHES:




PROS:


🌿 great staying power.

🌿 travel friendly.

🌿 blends smoothly.

🌿 natural color.

🌿 have a comb/brush.

CONS:


🌿 not available in dark colors.

🌿 lead can be easily break .(in my case it is)






 I'm not sure if i will recommend it but i really love the formula and color of the pencil ....  if you guys have a chance please try this product and let me know if it works for you ,if I've chance i'll buy it again because i liked the color and formula.

It cost differs, its around 5 - 7 dollars.



RATE: 7/10





NOTE: I have purchased this product by myself, no sponsors.




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.