Thursday, November 17, 2016

POND'S GOLD RADIANCE PRECIOUS YOUTH SERUM REVIEW




Hi beauties! today i'm going to review my first ever face serum and I've been using this about 3 weeks now.To be honest i bought this serum because i totally love the packaging and gold flakes were hard to ignore, even though i don't think i'm at that age where i should be using youth serums but i know you guys can relate to these kind of situation where you fell for the packaging.


ABOUT BRAND:

Over 150 years of beautiful skin and delightful experiences powered by the best of science and technology.

Since 1846, we’ve been designing products to meet women’s evolving skin care needs and concerns. POND’S skin care products are made to delight the senses and deliver beautiful results. Our products bring out the best in women’s skin, helping it glow with radiance so she can always look her beautiful best.

PRODUCT DETAIL:

Luxuriously infused with flakes of real gold,each concentrated drop of this most precious formula melts into your skin to a smooth texture and helps boost your skins youthful radiance.contains vitamin B3 that helps reduce age spots.

use daily with day cream to look and fell younger everyday.

Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist Tested.

With real gold micro particles.

Manufactured By: Unilever

Product Weight: 1.01 FL OZ (30 ML)

Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place.










 INGREDIENTS:


MY THOUGHTS:

This serum came in a delicate transparent glass bottle with the dropper which helps in taking out the proper amount of product. I already told you guys how much I love the gold packaging and gold flakes. there are some gold flakes/glitter which does stay on your face but is hardly noticeable plus I don't have any issue with dropper as many people are having a problem with the dropper i think they have replace the button dropper to the regular dropper. Talking about the product itself have a gel like consistency but I've notice that it started to become watery due to the skin warmth and it does not feel sticky until you put it on the face and it looks like its totally absorbed but at that point it started to feel sticky which is something new to me and sounds funny I mean it does not feel heavy or bad in anyway, well I think that how it works ðŸ¤” .It smells like a sweet-chemical gel if that makes any sense.😆So the question is does this thing works or not!well....It works even though i have a troubled skin still this serum does not break me out and lately my pores are messing with me so this really reduce the pores size and make my skin more firm and I'm overall happy with the results.

How I use:

I use the serum mostly at night but sometimes in the morning if I'm not feeling lazy 😅.I applied it after cleansing and wait for face to dry open the bottle than i press the dropper twice and and simply put 2 drops of serum on my fingers than spread and pat it on to my face and wait for several seconds and then i apply the moisturizer onward.






SWATCHES:


PROS:

🌿 nice packaging.

🌿  gold flakes and vitamin B3.

🌿 tighten and brighten the skin to some extend.

🌿 does not cause acne.

🌿 and give a nice glow.

CONS:

🌿 does not like the way it smells.

🌿 its not gonna do any wonder.(well serums are not meant for that)



I will definitely recommend this if you are looking for a nice serum which will tightens and hydrate your skin.

It cost 1250-2400 PKR.(around 12-24$),you can buy this from amazon.

RATE: 8/10






NOTE: I have purchase this product by myself, no sponsors.







No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.