Monday, December 12, 2016

CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE





Hi guys !  its been a while since i post about my skincare as my skincare routine changes mostly after every 2 weeks depending on my skin condition as I've bought few new products
its going to change again so i wanted to share it with you guys.first of all, my skin type is acne -prone/combination and lately i'm using a lot of stuff and loving it.

p.s: sorry for the over exposed shot. 😁


Morning routine

So i started off my day with beauty formula tea tree exfoliating facial wash and i totally loved it it does not dry my skin and nicely cleanse it.



After washing my face i use neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control moisturizer which is  gel consistency light moisturizer and absorbs super quickly.
For moisturizing and sunscreen protection then i apply olay natural white lotion with spf 24.



Night routine

For Night routine i started with oil cleansing mostly but if i have makeup on i use dettol skin wipes (cleanse and moisturize) to take off my makeup,they works amazingly and afterwards i do the oil cleansing ,for that purpose i use vitamin e oil capsules  and gently massage my face and rinse it with the beauty formula tea tree exfoliating facial wash using lukewarm water.



After washing my face i use the salina cosmetics orglow mask (after every 2 days) and rinse it off with the lukewarm water.







Afterwards I simply apply ponds gold radiance precious youth serum and then neutrogena moisturizer and then i apply a pea amount of cute plus brightening night restore cream which does not work well in brightening but is a decent moisturizer and lastly i apply tea tree oil on my acne with cotton swab.



For my eyes i've been using saeed ghani dark circles eye cream which is about to end and it works for me.For my hands i've been using Mustela Stelatopia Emoillient Cream as its makes my hands super soft and finally for my lips i'm loving baume a levres institut karite shea lip balm its quite thick in consistency but works wonder for my dry lips.


Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post.loads of love ❤💘💖



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.