Saturday, December 24, 2016

SKIN18: NATURE REPUBLIC REAL NATURE AVOCADO MASK REVIEW


Hi guys! as you guys know i'm a kbeauty sucker and here is website called skin18 which helps you to try out these products for free as well as you can purchase at decent prices, they provide worldwide shipping and have tons of offers to spread the beauty love.I got the famous nature republic real nature avocado mask to review and every kpop fan know about this brand *cough cough* EXO is the face of this brand right now.😜


I actually ordered the mask in the mid of November and the they ship it within 2-3 days and after arriving in my country i lost the track and contacted them and they give me all the details and ask me to contact the local post office and after that i got it in a 2 days,so they have a really nice customer service by which i'm impressed.👏🏼

ABOUT BRAND


Nature Republic is a leading cosmetic brand originating from South Korea,Created in March 2009. Our beauty products are known for their excellence, as they are carefully created by using both state-of-the-art technology as well as natural substances of the utmost quality.

It includes such a various medical plants, flowers and seawater from around world,and natural prescriptions from ancient times.The brand's philosophy is 'A Sense of the Beginning'.



ABOUT PRODUCT


 Increases skin absorption potential. Hydrates with nutrients and moisturize with natural ingredient essences.

HOW TO USE:
 1. After washing the face. apply our toner to prepare the skin for the  next step of skin care. 2. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face, using the eye area to align correctly. 3. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption.



INGREDIENTS


 Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl ethylhexanoate, citrus paradise (grapefruit) fruit extract, hydrogenated vegetable oil, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, xanthan gum, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, sodium polyacrylate, hydrogenatedpolydecene, trideceth-6, arnica montana flower extract, artemisa absinthium extract, achillea millefolium extract, gentian lutea root extract, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance .


SIZE: 23ml.


MY THOUGHTS


Lets started with the packaging , I've to say that nature republic have the attractive packaging, the size of the packaging is very similar to the innisfree real squeeze mask as both have the matte packaging.The instruction are also given in English so its easy to follow.the sheet itself is smooth and thick in texture with white creamy essence.The smell of the mask is so good, nothing like avocados but its more of a wild floral and its not very overwhelming.The mask is really hydrating and moisturizing to my skin which i love but i don't think it brightens my skin and i will definitely recommend it to the people with the dry skin because due to my acne-prone skincare I've some dry patches on my skin and seriously i can't really find them afterwards and i haven't notice any breakout after using it which is plus point.
 Ohhhh... i totally forgot to mention that I've a big face so the sheet size is okay for me.

HOW I USE:

I love to refrigerate my mask for 10-20 min before applying because i think that way it works more effectively as it soothes your skin as well which helps in reducing the face swelling as well.
I always make sure to cleanse and tone before applying the mask and make sure to wear a hair band to hold back my hair from my face and then i simply apply the mask sheet on my face and remove it after 30-40 minutes and simply make a ball or fold the mask and put it on a side while i simply pad my face to absorb the leftover essence into my skin.
i use the folded mask to rub onto my hands and body to get moisture.plus if a little bit of essence is left in the packet make sure to apply it or else i store it in small container to use it afterwards.


PROS:

🌿 hydrates the skin.

🌿 moisturize the skin.

🌿 have a nice floral scent.

🌿 smooth and thick cotton sheet.

CONS:

🌿 does not brighten the skin.



Price: 2.40 USD.

RATE: 8/10 


Overall i love this mask its not expensive and work amazing in this cold weather.I really love the idea of a freebie section as the mask and sample deals keeps on changing,it helps to person to find the perfect match for her/his preference.  

Have you ordered from Skin18 yet?  let me know what you guys think about their offers and services.

Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love ❤💝💘💖







NOTE: This product was provided by skin18 for review purpose, all opinions are my own and are honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.