Sunday, May 21, 2017

April Skincare Routine 2017 & What Is Essence!




Hi Aimers, here is another skincare routine update, I’m thinking of doing skincare routines from now on more often as I change them often and sometimes it’s hard to write a review on each product separately and I ended up forgetting them mostly. This month’s the post is late but definitely from now on you will be seeing a lot of skincare related review.

Okay today I’m going to share my April skincare routine definitely it has change every then and now and after snapping these photographs I’ve been using neulii snail bee serum which is one of my holy grail product right now.


OIL CLEANSING

 OIL CLEANSER

Okay I do make on oil cleanser by mixing different oils like coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, tea tree oil and vitamin E oil mostly. I do believe that adding oils in your skincare routine does makes a huge difference to your skin even they are really good for acne prone and oily skin, If you have oily skin and you treat your skin with oils you will definitely see that your skin will produce less oil(YES! Treat oil with oil). I use oils at night mostly. For different skin problem different oils are used, oil are also great as a moisturizer. I use simply 1-2 pump of oil and massage it 1-2 minutes and afterward wash my face.

AURA CRAFT ACTIVATED CHARCOAL SOAP

AURA CRAFT ACTIVATED CHARCOAL SOAP

To be honest I’m not a soap kind of girl I always think that they are super harsh on my skin but this soap really change my perspective towards the facial soaps especially natural. This soap tends to deeply cleanse, reduce the sebum and prevent pore clogging as well helps acne prone skin. I love the packing its simple but elegantly wrapped in thin butter paper and it is dark grey in color, has a square shape.


AURA CRAFT ACTIVATED CHARCOAL SOAP


 I have been using Aura craft activated charcoal soap more than a month now and it is quite nice, it smells like a charcoal at the starting the scent was quite strong but after several uses it starts to fade away, it makes a grayish foam and does clean out the skin nicely. My skin does not feel dry at all after using it. I simply use water and make a good amount of foam on my hand and then I apply it to my face and gently massage in circulation motion for 30-40 seconds and then wash it away with the water. It does tighten my pores to some extent, my skin feels fresh and well cleansed. It helps to reduce the risk of getting acne as it is cleansing deeply. Definitely its a must have for me, and I’m going to repurchase it again.

This one is available at aura craft for 400 PRK.

AURA CRAFT ACTIVATED CHARCOAL SOAP

AURA CRAFT ACTIVATED CHARCOAL SOAP

RATE: 9/10


SWEET TOUCH FAIR SKIN FRESHENER

SWEET TOUCH FAIR SKIN FRESHENER

This is in simple words is a toner and I was so happy that it does not have alcohol as alcohol is mostly the first ingredient in the common toners, toners are not only helps in balancing you skin but also helps in hydrating you skin. This toner came in simple white plastic bottle with the 150 ml product.

SWEET TOUCH FAIR SKIN FRESHENER

SWEET TOUCH FAIR SKIN FRESHENER


 It is liquidy in consistency and light aqua in color, it cleans the skin nicely and absorbs easily into the skin. I haven’t notice any difference in complexion but my skin looks hydrated after using it and I like it. Sometimes I use it after applying my serum or essence and sometimes before applying my serum or essence. I mostly like to pad toner into my skin with hands but sometimes I use cotton pad as well. It depends on you which method you prefer.

SWEET TOUCH FAIR SKIN FRESHENER



RATE: 8/10


YAZLAN JASMINE REHYDRATING ESSENCE

YAZLAN JASMINE REHYDRATING ESSENCE

It’s my first time seeing essence locally in Pakistan and this one was super cheap but packaging looks quite nice so I give it a try, it has a sturdy packaging because I drop it on the floor when I was about to buy but this product survive without a crack. It’s a Chinese brand essence which is FDA approved. It has a pump to get the product and cap is quite different but very convenient. It contains the 40 ml product.

 YAZLAN JASMINE REHYDRATING ESSENCE


 It has a jasmine essential oil and cactus extracts and said to be provide in depth moisture and help in rebuild the skin and makes it smooth and perfect. Starting with the texture it feels super smooth and velvety on skin which absorbs after 20-40 seconds feels refreshing and hydrating. The consistency of this is like liquidy gel and it looks pretty cloudy in packaging and it has no scent. Overall it’s a nice essence it does what it says, does not break me out but right now I’m using Neulii Snail bee serum but this is currently in my mom skincare routine and she likes it.


SWATCHES

YAZLAN JASMINE REHYDRATING ESSENCE SWATCHES


What Is Essence!

For those who are wondering what essence is! Basically it is usually used after toning your skin and it helps in renewing the skin cells and also helps the other products to absorb more deeply in your skin to give the best results of the product. Essence is different than serum as it only has 1 to 2 active ingredients while serum can have more. You can skip essence if you are using serum until you have a super dry skin. Mostly essence are instructed to gently pad into the skin, the consistency of the essence may vary some can be liquidy as a toner and some can be think in consistency.
RATE: 8/10


ALOE TEA TREE GEL

ALOE TEA TREE GEL

I have been using this gel whenever I see an acne popping up, it is a great to kill the bacteria and helps with acne I have been DIYing it since last year and you can find the DIY here. You can also use it all over you face as a mask.


RATE: 8/10


FREEDOM PRO STUDIO MOISTURIZER

FREEDOM PRO STUDIO MOISTURIZER


Finally I applied the freedom moisturizer to lock all the skincare into my skin and this moisturizer is perfect as it does not feel heavy at all and still did its job, full link is here.


RATE: 7.5/10


MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS ELECTRO POP IN PINK SHOCK AND TIANNUO LIP JELLY IN BARBIE PINK

MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS ELECTRO POP IN PINK SHOCK

In lip products I mostly use these two lately a lot depending on the availability. I think I mostly go for Maybelline baby lips as it has a more convenient packaging than dipping the figure into the product.

Maybelline baby lips came in a simple twisted stick form in a plastic packaging, I love this color and it smells nice, they are not very nourishing or log lasting but still are pretty nice.

TIANNUO LIP JELLY IN BARBIE PINK


 TIANNUO LIP JELLY IN BARBIE PINK


Actually I bought Tiannuo lip jelly because of its beautiful sturdy transparent pan packaging and I thought it was a balm (illiterate me) so in excitement I bought two different shade I’m done with the other shade but it says it’s a lip jelly which I have never tried. It is basically a gloss which is thick in consistency and a bit slimy in texture but on lips I t feels similar as a gloss as It adds shine and a hint of a color and moisturize the lips as well.



SWATCHES



MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS ELECTRO POP IN PINK SHOCK AND TIANNUO LIP JELLY IN BARBIE PINK
SWATCHES

RATE: 7.5/10

I forgot to include sunscreen as I was about to run out of it and it was just too old plus for mask I do use sheet masks or DIY masks at least 3-4 times a week. I will share a sunscreen post with you guys soon.

Hope you guys have enjoyed this review about Yes style Beauty Box Sweet Spring Makeup Kit, get yours here.

Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love ❤💝💘💖





NOTE: Maybe some of the products mentioned above are sent for PR purpose but all the opinions are my own and are honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.