Tuesday, May 23, 2017

9WISHES Vanishing Balm Ultimate Tone-Up Cream Review



Hi Aimers, As you guys know I’m a big fan of Kbeauty and to be honest I have learned a lot about my skin from Kbeauty and I always get excited whenever I discover new brand and thanks to bb cosmetic for introducing hidden gems.
I have hauled 9wishes products from bb cosmetic and both of the product I have chosen are mentioned in Korean most popular beauty show called Get It Beauty and one of them is used by most Korean idols plus who don’t want that flawless skin.

9WISHES Vanishing Balm and Sun Moisturizer


For those of you who are not familiar with bb cosmetic, it is a Kbeauty online shop but they also sell few Japanese brands as well. BB cosmetic are certainly unique, I mean they have the most famous internationally known luxurious brands to the Korean new road shop brands, I have discover a lot of amazing brands on their site. What I love mostly about bb cosmetic that’s they wanted to be connected with their customers, they do events and Giveaways every week so you shouldn’t be missing that.

ABOUT 9WISHES


9WISHES insures the PH Balance, Moisturizing, Layers, Temperature, Pore, Cleanliness, Dead skin cell, Immunity, Elasticity.
Only the best natural ingredients with perfect balance in all 9wishes products, no harmful chemicals are used.


9WISHES Vanishing Balm Ultimate Tone-Up Cream


In today’s blog post I’m going to talk about the 9wishes most famous product the 9WISHES Vanishing Balm Ultimate Tone-Up Cream, I know tone up creams are pretty popular in Korea but I never have a desire to try one because they look so heavy on your skin but after watching Get It Beauty I really want to try it as it was mentioned as many Celebrities holy grail product.

ABOUT PRODUCT


  •  An advanced complexion enhancer Brightens skin tone naturally and instantly.
  •  This advanced multitasking complexion enhancer brightens skin tone.
  •  Instantly while minimizing the appearance if fine lines and pores.
  •  An antioxidant rich formula provides exceptional hydration.
  •  Leaving skin smooth, and healthy all day long.



9WISHES Vanishing Balm Ultimate Tone-Up Cream



MY THOUGHTS



It came a simple yet elegant matte white plastic tube with the silver imprinting on it and has a pump to control the product. The packaging looks quite luxurious and the cap of the pump is pretty sturdy. I love the way the pump just give you the right amount of product and therefore it’s a less chance to be messy.

9WISHES Vanishing Balm Ultimate Tone-Up Cream


This VB is white in color and when it comes interacts with the skin it starts to melt and one can definitely feel how hydrating it feels on the skin. It does not give a chalky white or dewy white caste, it feel definitely like your own skin. It does not clog my pores nor does it makes me breakout. I have definitely seen a difference in my pores appearance it definitely
 blur out the pores, whenever I apply this my skin looks so smooth and naturally bright. It has a mild scent to it which fades away after applying. I was surprised how good this product is, it feels so hydrating and lightweight and at the same time it is brightening up your skin, the coverage is more on a semi matte side.

9WISHES Vanishing Balm Ultimate Tone-Up Cream


It claims to last throughout the day but I have worn this for 8 hours at most and it does not fade away or transfer. I will definitely recommend it to the people who are looking for no makeup- makeup look and people who wants to brighten their dull skin. This product does what it says and I have to say I am obsess with this product.

9WISHES Vanishing Balm Ultimate Tone-Up Cream

Make sure to apply it evenly all over the face and neck, I mostly use 2 pumps to cover my face and neck and gently apply with my fingers. As it doesn’t contain any SPF it is recommended to apply sunscreen before applying this. It also works great as a Makeup base.

SWATCHES

9WISHES Vanishing Balm Ultimate Tone-Up Cream Before and After Swatches
As you guys can see how it does brighten up my skin and hides the imperfections without looking unnatural.


RATE: 9.5/10


WILL I SHOP AGAIN


Yessss…….My experience with bb cosmetic was really great they are really sweet and cooperative. About the shipping I got my parcel after 2 weeks which is a great shipping time as other mostly takes more than a month. I will definitely love to shop from bb cosmetic in future because they ship worldwide no matter and you always get the samples, even if you spend 3 dollars you will get the 3 samples, isn't that amazing. 

Seriously I have seen it on other websites and ebay and they are selling it double of the price of what you are paying at bb cosmetic, so get yours Here.

click on the below banner to straight to their home page and remember that they provide a free worldwide shipping, so don’t forget to take advantage of that and to get 8% off on your order by using my code AT0R56PPB9L3N .





I’m not making any money out of this code so guys feel free to use it.Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love ❤💝💘💖

NOTE: Maybe some of the products mentioned above are sent for PR purpose, but all the opinions are my own and are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.