Monday, July 5, 2021

Beauty Box Korea Kbeauty Haul






I recently have a chance to try the Beauty Box Korea as many Kbeauty sites are not shipping to most countries I want to give them a chance as well.

BEAUTY BOX KOREA


Beauty Box Korea.com is an online Korean beauty site that provides a vast range of products that are not available on other sites. The company is owned by Ji Young Jeong and they also provide the Customized shopping service as well as wholesale inquiries.

What I love about Beauty Box Korea is that they collect the items after the order is placed which means you are getting are new and fresh products without any worries of getting soon-to-be expired products. They usually take 1 to 7 business days (Excluding weekends & Public Holidays) for collecting items. I got my order delivery notification after 4 days.

I have to admit as a K beauty blogger whenever I search for new products they are mostly only available on Beauty Box Korea and I think they have all the indie and new Korean brands available on their site. According to my experience, they upload the latest products every day, you can find hundreds of Korean brands or brands which are available in Korea. All the products I have got are original and are fresh as they are mostly expiring in 2024.

Beauty Box Korea offers not only Kbeauty products but International brands. They have Korean Multivitamins, Korean food such as ramen and coffee, and Fashion related items. They also have electronic devices which I haven’t seen any other site offering. From my personal experience, they respond back within 24 hours mostly. They also have a section that has limited sales up to 90 percent.

Also if you find something and couldn’t find it on the Beauty Box Korea site you can always request the item and they can arrange it for you as well, which I think is great. Mostly it is harder to find Limited edition products but they always have them as well.

SAMPLES



I love samples so sometimes I judge sites by their samples as well and I am sure I am not the only one, by the Beauty Box Korea generous amounts of samples I was blown away, they really know how to treat their customers. I got 15- 20 samples including, skincare, makeup, and hair care, and body care samples. They actually added the 2 full-sized lippies in samples as well which I think is amazing, who don’t love full-sized freebies and one of the lip tint was actually on my wish list.

SHIPPING  


For the shipping, they ship worldwide and you can check their site but I think right now Beauty Box Korea is the only site that is delivering to most countries in the pandemic. They do not ship free so you have to pay depending on the weight and the shipping method you are choosing. Also about the custom, I don’t have to pay any extra cents as they mentioned the package under the five dollars.



I got makeup products and hair care products mostly. So, let me show you what I got from Beauty Box Korea.

THE SAEM COVER PERFECTION FIXEALER



In the makeup category, I got The SAEM Cover Perfection Fixealer which is available in 3 shades and I got the darkest shade which is the Shade 02 Rich Beige and it matches my skin perfectly. I choose to get it because I love The Saem concealers and this one looks promising as it stays in place under the mask even. So far I am loving it and honestly you can’t get wrong with this price tag. At first, it is kindly creamy but as it sets quickly it becomes matte so it’s better to work in small areas.


A.BLACK GLAM CHANGE MULTI PALETTE



A.Black is the Club Clio sister brand that makes a huge hit with their eye palettes in 2020 as they are compared to western eye palettes due to their pigmentation. For now, these palettes come in 4 different options and each palette contains 12 shades. As it is summertime I went for their new palette called 03 Coral Bouquet which looks absolutely gorgeous and I can’t wait to play with it.



LABO-H PROBIOTICS HAIR LOSS RELIEF SCALP STRENGTHENING TREATMENT




As I am dealing with hair fall and hair thinning I want to give Labo-H treatment a try, I have been using it for the past 2 weeks and I love the cooling sensation from it and it makes the hair smooth at the same time. The Main Ingredients are Peppermint Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, and Juniperus Virginiana Oil. I think I need to try it more often as I don’t wash my hair daily as prescribed for this treatment.

UNIX ION HAIR DRYER (UN-B1611)



I order this hair fryer because I needed one and looking for a Budget-friendly. This Unix Hair dryer costs me 23 dollars only and dang look at the design honestly with this design they can sell it for 70 dollars easily. This dryer has three different settings and I personally look forward to cooling one in dryers. This works exactly like the salon or the expensive and you can fold it as well. If you are looking for an amazing and budget-friendly dryer this is it.




INNISFREE PREMIUM COTTON PADS FOR TONER


One can never have enough toner pads, I mistakenly order these thinking they are the 5 layers one by Innisfree but these are the thick cotton pads for toner which personally not a fan of. I will highly recommend checking out the INNISFREE 5 Layers Cleansing Cotton Pads as you can use them for cleansing and toning as well.

Overall I am highly satisfied with my experience with Beauty Box Korea.com and I recommend checking them out.
 





Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog




NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin types and preferences. All opinions are my own and are unbiased.








No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.