Saturday, June 5, 2021

Review: IPKN Makeup

ipkn review


It’s been a long time since I posted honestly I have lost the will to post on blogger due to their update, I have to upload the photos one by one which is sickening but I love blogging and you guys so I can’t quit. Hope you guys are doing well, if not, here is a virtual hug from me. You can always contact me on Instagram: @ammarahblog because I am always there for you guys. Today I am going to review some products I got from IPKN cosmetics.

IPKN


IPKN is a Korean makeup and skincare brand which was established in 1999 and if you are wondering what IPKN stands for, It means ‘Independent Professional Korean New Yorker," The brand appeals to modern career women with a sense of style, glamor, luxury, and sophistication.

IPKN NEWEST HONEY PACT

IPKN HONEY PACT

This Honey pact by IPKN has the cutest packaging, came with a mirror and puff. This pact came in 2 different shades and 2 different color packaging. I got the shade 23. It contains honey and willow herb extract. The one thing is that it has an artificial honey scent to it which I don’t mind personally.









It does not work really well on the matte base or on very dry skin but again I don't think it works well with brush application either I think the puff works the best for me. What I love is that it makes your skin so soft and smooth and blurs the pores as well. As it does not provide too much coverage so most people can enjoy it.

IPKN X DUSTMOTHSTG


Dustmoth stography is a company that diagnoses the best personal color for you.
Personal color is a big thing in Korea for the last 2 years especially. The personal color company shows which color clothing will suit your skin the most and what shades will look more flattering on your skin and most of them came out cool tone and there Korea Beauty industry realize they don’t have many makeup options for cool tone lovers and that is why you see every brand are coming out with cool tone makeup.


IPKN PERSONAL MOOD PALETTE


The palette is simply beautiful again, the packaging is plastic but sturdy and the lid of the palette has a lilac frosty feel to it with the IPKN logo. I actually like the fact that it does not come with the mirror and applicators because I don’t use them anyways. The personal mood palette came in two different shades. Plain summer and plain winter, I choose the plain winter for myself as it has more deep tones than the plain summer palette. Both palettes are for cool tone lovers.
The personal mood palette in plain winter has four matte shades and one shade that has a matte base with glitter in it.






I really like the compact packaging a shade selection as I usually don’t use these kinds of shade.
Shade no. 1 is a matte pastel milky pink with less hue.
Shade no. 2 is a matte lilac shade with less hue to it.
Shade no. 3 is a perfect matte contour shade with a hint of ashy-purple to it.
Shade no. 4 is a beautiful matte pink berry shade.
Shade no. 5 is a cool tone brownish-grey color with purple and silver glitter in it. This has a matte base with glitter in it.
Shades no. 1, 2, and 4 can be used for blush on as well and they look beautiful.
This palette does not have much fallout and the combination works pretty well.

IPKN CREAM VELVET LIP


cream velvet lip

The packaging of this looks sleek and compact and to the point it’s simple. It came in frosted plastic glass packaging. The applicator is doe-foot but has a curve to it which makes it hugs the lip so well and the application is smoother looking. They introduce the 4 shades in total which have 2 warm tone colors and 2 cool tone colors.
I choose the shade. 2 summer breeze which is a cool tone but honestly, this doesn’t look half bad on my warm tone skin. The summer breeze is a beautiful pink shade that is wearable on most skin tones, it’s a forgiving pink which has nice pigmentation and lasts for 3-5 hours on my lips and It doesn’t look bad after eating. IPKN Cream Velvet Lip has a mild scent to it which is not noticeable on application. The texture is a perfect combination of creamy and velvet touch.









ipkn cream velvet lip


This creamy velvet tint does not have that dryness feeling to it which most velvet tint does have and it keeps the lips hydrated and this velvet tint does not have a strong staining power but it looks beautiful on the lips and on cheeks as well, it blurs the lip lines pretty well.

SWATCHES






Overall I am enjoying using these IPKN products lately. You can find the IPKN products at Yesstyle and get a 2-5 % discount on your order use my code ‘ AMKBEAUTY ’

Have you guys tried Ipkn products yet?



Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog




NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin types and preferences. All opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.