Thursday, August 15, 2019

Review: Cosrx Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder


I am back after the Eid al-Adha, I swear few days or call it a last two months have been crazy like I barely have time to write a blog because my house was full with guests like all this time and I can't write until I feel like (you know what I mean) which is another problem. Basically today we are going to talk about the New Cosrx Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder which is released this year. Cosrx came out with so many new products which I have still to try but let's get into the review of Cosrx Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder.


COSRX LOW PH CENTELLA CLEANSING POWDER



An acidulous cleansing powder that cleanses the skin mildly and tends the dead skin cells and pores simultaneously. Centella Asiatica ingredient soothes and cleanses the sensitive skin with smooth, acidulous bubbles.The innovative Low pH Cleansing powder cleanser cares dead skin cells and sebum with the characteristics of enzymes. Helps skincare products convey their ingredients effectively for better makeups while leaving skin moisturized.



INGREDIENTS




Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Maltodextrin, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lipase, Protease.

Key Ingredients


  • Protease helps in Clearing Sebum & Blackheads.
  • Lipase works to Remove Dead Skin Cells & Exfoliating.
  • Centella Asiatica one of my favorite ingredient helps in Calming and relieving irritated skin.

As you can see that It has a Minimal ingredients list which is consist of 9 ingredients which are approved as EWG green grade.

Here is the Cosdna list for Cosrx Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder.

MY SKIN TYPE

I have a sensitive / acne-prone skin which is a combination to dry.


MY THOUGHTS






Cosrx Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder came in small disposable plastic containers which are 30 in total and each contains 0.4g of product.

You get the white grainy looking powder inside each container which becomes quite foamy when diluted with the water, so I have used it mostly as a cleanser ad I love how it does cleanse really nicely and not dry my skin or irritate it even though I used it when my skin is going through a rough phase and irritate easily. I haven’t noticed any particular scent to it, it creates bubbles/foam pretty well which is something interesting as most low pH cleansers do not have that creamy and foamy texture to them. You can mix it with the gentle cleanser for deep cleansing. It is on the acidic side cleanser but still pretty mild.

Cosrx Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder can be used in several ways as you can use it as a bubble enzyme face mask which can help in exfoliating and cleansing your skin without irritating. Mix with water and make a nice amount of foam and apply it for 5-10 minutes. You can use it to exfoliate your feet and elbows which works better for the elbow in my case, mix a small amount of water and rub it on the area you want to exfoliate. You can mix it with the shampoo or body cleanser which will make your scalp and body more soft and clear.

It really leaves the skin nice and clean without drying it out and does brighten the skin a little bit. Cosrx Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder also really clean out my pores and all the dirt really well. From my Cosrx Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder experience I like the formulation quite a lot. I haven’t tried many Enzyme cleansing powders so for me if you have sensitive, dry and acne-prone skin and you are looking for any mild exfoliator/cleanser then this will work pretty well for you as this will not strip or irritate your skin for sure.











One thing that I do not like about this Cosrx Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder is the packaging. I think it’s a nice product if you are traveling but I think it’s better if they came with a simple bottle packaging as well as it’s a waste of plastic honestly as these are small solid plastic containers and I think it’s better if people can choose according to their requirement as I don’t go outside or on trips occasionally I don’t think I will be reaching for Cosrx Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder as much I like it because I don’t want to spill every time I open because it is secured pretty tightly. To me, it sounds perfect if you are traveling or going to the sauna, gym or pool as you can throw 1-2 containers in your small bag even.

I hope they also came with the bottle version of Cosrx Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder as I am not a fan of the packaging but like the actual product quite a lot.


Instagram:@ammarahblog

Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog


NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin type and preferences. The product is provided for the review purpose but all opinions are my own and are unbiased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.