Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Review: I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube In Apple Red



 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube In Apple Red Review

Hi guys! I know my blog post schedule has been messed up lately and i apologize for it. I am always looking for a good compact and multi-tasking products and lately I came across the I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube. As Jolse have recently introduced the I’M MEME brand into their stores and I am so glad that they did as I really like the concept of their products and was always curious so I finally Give a shot to the Multi Cube to see if It’s worth the concept and hype.



ABOUT I'M MEME I'M MULTI CUBE IN APPLE RED 



 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube

A multi cube containing a 4-color eyeshadow palette create your daily makeup just in 5 steps.Cute design and portable size allow you to fix your makeup anytime anywhere. Step 5 can be used as a cheek makeup.
To create the look you can follow the number mentioned on the shadows. These cubes palette came I five different variants which help in creating the daily to the dramatic look. You get the 8.5g of product in these cube palettes. I have chosen the one from which I think anyone can get the more looks out of and is quite different. The color I have chosen is the no. 4 All about the apple red.



INGREDIENTS


 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube Instructions 

Not mentioned.


MY THOUGHTS ON I'M MEME I'M MULTI CUBE 



Review on I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube

As usual, starting with the packaging I was a little surprised as I thought it is going to a little big at least the size of a cushion pact but it is really tiny which is a good in a case it is easy to carry around and actually the size of the pans are pretty decent. The small compact palette contains the two layers, the top one has the four shadows while the down layer has one shade which can be used as eyeshadow as well as a cheek color, not to forget that this tiny palette also contains the mirror as well. I choose the All about Apple Red because of the color selection honestly and the name is so appealing to me. I love the fact that it actually has beautiful red shade and red as a good blusher is what I think is hard to create.

SHADE NO. 1 ROSE BEIGE: This is more a dry rose shade which is very beautiful as a base and for daily use. It has the matte finish.

SHADE NO. 2 GLITTER BRONZE: this is a beautiful glitter shadow which does not have much of a base color and glitter is multi-dimension which gives a wet look.

SHADE NO. 3 NETTY BROWN: It’s a beautiful matte brown which is neutral and helps in defining the eye shape.

SHADE NO. 4 GLITTER SCARLET: It has an orange satin base with the gold and red glitter in it. Not as glittery as a Glitter bronze.

SHADE NO. 5 BERRY RED: The main and the brightest color in the palette, it a matte red color which is actually a multi-purpose product here. It feels a little patchy as well.


 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube packaging

 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube

 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube in Apple Red

 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube Review

 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube

 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube contains five shades in total

 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube eyeshadow + blusher


So In this Multi cube you get the three matte and two glitter finish shadows. Shade no.1 and no.3 can be defined as the daily basic colors which are buttery, does not have fall out and does blends easily. The shade no 5. Which is also a cheek color is quite drying on touch but blends nicely. It is not very pigmented so I think if one needs to create the bright red eye look you have to build it up which can take time. The shade no. 5 works great as a blush as well, I was scared as it seems dying but it glides on easily and is not patch at all. For the beginner’s I will recommend using the Duo fiber brush so that you didn’t apply too much at once.The shimmers shades are super soft as well and it blends easily but they applied best with the fingers. I have noticed that with the brush you can’t get the good amount of pigmentation. The eyeshadows last for 6-8 without primer before they start fading.The only downside of the shade no. 2 glitter bronze and shade no. 4 glitter scarlet is that the glitter does not adhere very well to the skin but overall it is a beautiful shadow which I have been using the most.

SWATCHES


 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube In Apple Red Closeup

 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube In Apple Red Closeup

 I'M MEME I'm Multi Cube In Apple Red Swatches

Overall I love the concept of this multi cube, its compact, have the nice color selection and overall quality is not bad. I’m multi cube by I’M MEME is great for traveling. All of the shadows are buttery and easy to work with except for the shade no.5 berry red which feels drying. Personally, I am happy with my shade selection and this is something which is little different yet usable. I am glad that I tried this multi cube from I’M MEME and looking forward to trying other products from their brand. Maybe I will get another color from this multi cube. Have you guys tried their eyeshadows or Multi cubes yet? Let me know your thought on I’M MEME makeup.


 I'M MEME is available at JOLSE now!

I’M MEME products are available at Jolse right now so is this I’m Multi Cube .



Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog


NOTE: The products may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin type and skin requirements. The product is provided for the review purpose but all opinions are my own and are unbiased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.