Monday, September 3, 2018

Review : Mamonde Creamy Tint Squeeze Lip


Mamonde Creamy Tint Squeeze Lip Review

If I remember correctly it’s been two years now when I discover the Mamonde and at that time all of the K-Beauty lovers were crazy over the Rosewater toner and then their lip tint balms. I personally love their Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm Intense which I will be reviewing soon (hopefully). This year Mamonde came out with the new Creamy Tint Squeeze Lip and I love the lipstick squeezing concept and plus It contains rose water for which they are famous for all over the world.


MAMONDE CREAMY TINT SQUEEZE




Mamonde Creamy Tint Squeeze Lip is advertised by one of my favorite actress Park Shin Hye and literally she looked stunning in all the shades she wears and the pigmentation on these lipstick-tints seems super high and impressive therefore I have some relevant reason to try these squeeze lipsticks. I choose the one shade out of ten of the total shades they have in this collection and to be honest what I love about Mamonde is that they reach for more different and wearable shades than the basic four colors which most brands carry. I choose one shade only to see if it’s worth or not because when these squeeze tints are released I was not into glossy finish lip products at that time so I try to play in the safe zone with the best color I would like to test for myself which turned out to be the last shade NO. 10 Retro Rose.

ABOUT MAMONDE CREAMY TINT SQUEEZE



Creamy Textured, Highly pigmented lipstick tint with the UHD color pigments. Basically, they break down the lipstick into liquid form by the Mamonde cooling glide technology to create the creamy tint and also they added the rose water to keep the lips soft, hydrated and smooth and make sure that these creamy tint squeeze lips adhere well to the skin.

INGREDIENTS 


Rose Water, Micro Crystal Real Wax, Squalane, C12 – 15 Alkyl Hexanoate, Polyethylene, Polyglyceryl – 2Triisostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG – 10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Red Iron Oxide, Polyglyceryl – 2Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Yellow No. 4, Yellow No. 5, Dextrin Palmitate, Red No. 202, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Diisostearyl Malate, Polyhydroxy stearic acid, Perfume, Phenoxyethanol, Shea Butter, Rose Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Isostearic acid, Isopropyl palmitate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disodium EDTA, Birch Trees, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-T-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Lotus Extract, Plum Extract, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid.
You can find more details about the ingredients here.

MY THOUGHTS




As a name suggest it came in a tube packaging which is squeezable with the hard plastic transparent applicator or Nozzle you can say. You get the 9g of product which is A LOT and will last for a long time. You can use the brush to apply the lip product but personally, I like to apply directly with the applicator but for the precise application I think a lip brush is more suitable. I have thick lips so it works easily for me but people with the thin lips can have a problem with this applicator. As I choose the shade NO. 10 Retro Rose which is a beautiful subtle red which has a warm tone to it and on the Mamonde site it is labeled as MLBB with the red tone with which I agree also this color was worn by Shin Hye so yeah it is indeed a beautiful color and if you are not sure what color you should buy I think this one is the best option to go with.

Mamonde creamy tint squeeze lip has the same rosy scent to it as their rosewater toner has which I LOVE. It has thick creamy soft texture to it which feels like the acrylic paint which worried me in the starting but once you start spreading it, it feels so hydrating and lightweight which is strange to me because I have never tried anything like that before. This creamy squeeze tint is very pigmented if you apply a little bit it can give a beautiful velvet to the matte finish. It actually has a shine to it so if you apply it on the full lips it will give you the glossy finish which is not that glossy but yeah the finish you get will have a shine to it. It is not transfer proof but it lasts for a nice 4-6 hours totally depending on your eating habits. What I have noticed about these lip squeeze are that if you let them set they can last longer and does not transfer much but if you start eating just after applying it, it will not look well and can come off easily. It does not feel tacky and does leave the nice stain behind.
 It keeps my lips hydrated and well moisturized without making them look patchy. The creamy texture also helps in keeping the lips soft and smooth.






Tip: If you want the matte/velvet finish full lips with the exact pigmentation all you have to do is apply it as usual and WAIT for 5 minutes to let it set into the lips and then simply blot the shine with the tissue paper which will give you nicely pigmented velvet finished lips which will last for a long time as well.

You guys know that sometimes I love to do multi-tasking with the product especially with the lip products it’s easy to use them as a blush but here I will not suggest you guys use this one as a blush especially if you have pore problem or textured skin like me. Overall, it’s a nice and innovative lip product which I came across especially this year because you will never know whether it’s a lipstick or a lip tint.

SWATCHES




I think it’s a lovely lip product which I will repurchase again because first, it is travel-friendly and I don’t have to worry that it is going to melt or break. It has rose water in it which hydrates the lips, overall it feels nice, you can choose the glossy or matte finish according to your preference and last for good time period and lastly, it is pretty budget friendly it.

This is available at Jolse on sale right now.


Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog



NOTE: The product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin type and skin requirements. The product is provided for the review purpose but all opinions are my own and are unbiased.



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.