Monday, July 30, 2018

Review : Etude House Play Color Multi Palette in Spangle Dress Room



You guys know that I am obsessed with glitters and when etude house came with their new palettes, I fell in love at first sight because first of all I love the concept of Multi palettes in general and the color selection make me want them so much and third they are from Etude House so I have to try them at least. All the Etude House Play Color Multi Palette contains eye shadows and blushes which are defined by different styles.


ETUDE HOUSE PLAY COLOR MULTI PALETTE




These palette came in three different type including the spangle dress room which is the glittery palette and I will be reviewing it today, other two are street fashion and knit closet. Knit closet is the daily used neutral palette. The street fashion is the one with the neutral as well as the bright vibrant colors.
Each palette contains 9 eye shadows and 2 blushers to create the different looks. Etude House claims that these palettes have excellent adherence and provide long-lasting color. These product is a multi-palette which facilitates different makeup layering to match OOTD.

The spangle Dress room is for the formal looks but for the people like me who are addicted to glitter and sparkly eye shadows can wear them often because I can’t wait for events to pop up so I can wear them daily if I wear makeup daily but I do often so yeah these are going to must have palette for sure.

MY THOUGHTS



As a name, it is a spangle dress room which means it is a glittery which is so me. I love the packaging but here is a thing where this palettes fails me. The product and the packaging is nice but there is a defect which is probably in the batch I received have only because I haven’t heard any complains online about it yet. The thing is that the eyeshadow and blushes pan are not really well adhere to the palette and that’s why you can see that some shadows looks dented as two of the shadows pans are not glued but are literally broken and I used rubbing alcohol to fix them back and thankfully that works but after that I have checked and all the pans are shaking and the glue is like slime I am not even kidding I removed every single pan and glued them again. Maybe that could be caused by heat as its damn hot these days. Do let me know if you experience anything like that. Okay enough of my rant let’s get to the review so the palette has beautiful sequin printed on the borders while the lid is transparent.
You get the 16 g of product in total and each eye shadow weigh 1g to the review so the palette has beautiful sequin printed on the  and both blushers are 3.5 g each. One of my favorite thing about this palette is all the names are mentioned in English at the back of the palette.






The palette Etude House Play Color Multi Palette in Spangle Dress Room does not came with any applicator and contains nine sparkly glittery and metallic eye shadows with two blushes which are more of highlighters in this Spangle DressRoom palette.
This shadows are so freaking soft , yeah I can say that the quality of Etude house products have got better and actually some of them remind me of the colourpop super shock eye shadows. For the color combination I personally like, I do think there should have been a matte shade included to complete the look but I am not complaining I mean I choose it because I love glitter and I think if I have this and mini matte palette that’s all I need to create stunning looks. To be honest I couldn’t find a single flaw in the formulation, I think this is a beautiful palette for the money are paying you are getting amazing glittery sparkly eye shadows. These adhere to the skin well, I haven’t faced any fallout and I think they look best with the finger application. They last 8-9 hours easily and some of the shadows are more of a topper, some are nicely foiled and some are highly pigmented but I like them how they have different finishes.Starting with the shadows there are total nine shadows in this palette and all are shimmery/glittery.

Bling bling : This color can be define as a silvery pink glittery shadow
Jewelry : It is a beautiful beige champagne glittery shadow.
Clutch : Clutch is the most beautiful, pigmented shadow which is metallic bronze with the glitter in it.


Dress code : Dress code is the shimmery peachy orange shadow with the tiny multi dimension glitter.
Glittering red : A metallic red base with the tons of multi-color glitter packed on top which gives more of pinkish red tone to it.
Sparkling gold : This is a stunning warm tone glittery gold eye shadow which is again very pigmented and soft.


Twinkle : It’s an iridescent shade with the blue and purple shift to it.
Shining purple : It’s amazingly pigmented satin purple color with not so prominent glitter.
Green spangle : It’s an iridescent color which have bronze base and green glittery top.



I have to say this palette contains one of my favorite kind of highlighters which you can describe as the subtle highlighters which are build able and looks flattering on the skin. These highlighters/blushers have a beautiful shift to them which makes them look more beautiful on the skin.


In my dress room : It is beautiful sheen pink tone highlighter , I think this can be used as a blush or as a blush topper.
Party time : Part time can be describe as a champagne peachy tone highlighter which is really pretty.



SWATCHES



Overall I adore this palette so much like I wish Etude House should make a whole collection of glitter palettes and make this palettes in market as a permanent part which I am afraid is not the case. I will definitely recommend to check them out if you looking for affordable multipurpose palette which has good quality of glitter shadows and highlighter. If you are not a glitter lover no worries they have two other palettes which have actual blushes in it and have nice matte shades as well.

This is available at JolseHope you guys enjoy this review. 


Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog


NOTE: The product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin type and skin requirements. The product is provided for the review purpose but all opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.