Friday, September 1, 2017

Haul & Review : Amabie [ oneOseven, Chulala, Aeria Skin, Labottach ]



This blog post is going to be long but I hope you can find the answers about the products. It took me quite some time to review these products and it because I am testing lately a lot of products. I have chosen as the April Amabie A list

but sadly the package was misplaced during shipping and I didn’t get it so they contacted me again and ask me if I wanted to try products as they would love to send me again with tracking number so I said yes as I love to try Asian products.

Katrina was so sweet to add few more products to me to try out for which I am so thankful for her. If you don’t know about Amabie, it is an awesome Asian beauty community which you can join for free and can review the asian products and also have the Online shop where you can buy all the awesome asian beauty products.

I got the Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese products and finally I am super excited to share my thoughts on them with you guys.



CHULALA CLEANSING LOTION




Let start with the water cleanser which is actually labeled as the cleansing lotion and it’s my 1st Japanese skincare product. It is called Chulala cleansing lotion which claims to be the gentle yet powerful blend of natural enzymes and sea botanicals; coral water rich in calcium aids in healthy skin cell turnover, papain enzyme metabolizes dirt and impurities while ginger leaf extract and the islands deep ocean water adds moisture to plump and protect the skin basically a cleansing lotion which combined the blessing of the plant with a marine mineral of Okinawa. It is Preservative-free and does not contain the fragrance, colorant and mineral oil. It is recommended for the sensitive skin and especially the people with the dry skin. You get the 300 ml of a product in total.


INGREDIENTS


Water, Pentylyene Glycol, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, C12-14 Sec-Pareth-7, C12-14 Sec-Pareth-12, Citric Acid, Bittern, Diptassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycern, Papan, Coconut Acid, Protease, Lipase, Alpinia Speciosa Extract, Fragrance.

Find further information about the ingredients o at COSDNA.

MY THOUGHTS


I like the way it smell it’s like a salty sea kind of scent which is pretty natural and to be honest I did not like it at first.it totally feels like a water on the skin, super liquidy in consistency, transparent in color and does not form any fill on the skin surface. I is very good at removing makeup and dirt from the face but it stings a little bit in the eyes so make sure to close your eyes well and go gently over the eye area. It is not really good at removing the water proof makeup but I does which takes some effort. I simply wash my face afterwards and follows my skincare with the foaming cleanser but the days I am feeling lazy It feels hydrated and plus It makes the soft and smooth. I does not irritate or cause me any acne so overall it’s a good cleansing water.



Has a pumped shape cap which secure it way better 

pump to squeeze out the cleansing lotion/water

Chulala cleansing lotion instructions (all in Japanese)  

 I actually like it more than the Garnier micellar water which is a Holy Grail product of many blogger.



SWATCHES


it removes all the waterproof makeup nicely ( stain is of lip tint)

RATE: 8/10


Get yours Here



ONEOSEVEN PREMIUM BLACK SOAP



ABOUT ONEOSEVEN


One O seven is the brand that I really wanted to try because I heard a lot about them especially their essence. One O Seven is a family owned business and they also run Korea’s largest naturally fermented vinegar brand~ Hanega. Ohk Ran Chung, a pharmacist, developed a specially aged vinegar with 20 oriental herbs which will produce essential amino acids. There are 7 essential amino acids in the One O Seven fermented vinegar and they are all natural and organic. Our body will easily absorb natural nutrients and these essential amino acids are anti-aging, increase the skin’s tone and elasticity, while healing and strengthening your skin. 107 stands for their 107 secret formulas which have been in their family for 35 generations. One O Seven’s philosophy is to make the world a better place for all of us and they works with UHIC to help children in Tanzania, Africa.



INGREDIENTS


107 premium black soap instructions 

Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid , Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Sugar, Sorbitol, Alcohol, NAOH, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Sulfite, Naturally Fermented Vinegar (Gamun’s Hyo 5 years), Coconut Oil, Oriental Herb Complex (Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Angelica Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Sophora Flavescens Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Dandelion Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Nettle Extract), Fragrance


MY THOUGHTS


I have been using it from the day it came it’s about to end now because I am obsessed with it. I love the packaging it looks so special as it came in a black card board case and inside is a soap with the actual wrapping on it. It just look so sleek and luxurious. You get the 100g weigh product. 107 Premium Black Soap contains 7 years old naturally fermented vinegar to clean the skin without stripping essential moisture of the skin. Aged vinegar naturally removes invisible flakes and cleanses stuffed pores filled with harmful oils that may cause acne. It claims to give skin the appearance of elasticity and strong firmness. Incredible results for troubled skin and clogged up pores.

107 premium black soap came in a black case

the paper packaging 

107 premium black soap in black case

107 premium black soap

107 premium black soap has a plastic packaging as well

107 premium black soap instructions on the paper packaging 

107 premium black soap

107 premium black soap 

As I already rave about the packaging now, it actually came in another wrapping of a plastic to secure the soap quality well. The soap itself is square form and is off white in color. The logo of 107 is engraved on the soap and soap has a baby powder scent with a hint of vinegar scent to it. It makes a foam pretty well which is great as I personally love foam cleanser. The foam is pretty creamy and after cleansing with it face feels super cleansed and clean. It does feels clean but not drying which is great as I was expecting it to be super drying. It does remove the left over makeup, oil and dirt well. The skin feels soft and super clean especially the pores the pores seems super clean whenever I wash my face with it. It does not cause me any irritation and helps me with the acne and oil controlling as well. It does mattify the skin but is not harsh on the skin at all.


RATE: 9/10


PRICE: $17.00


Get yours Here


AERIA SKIN REJUVENATING AND FIRMING EYE MASK 



ABOUT AERIA SKIN



Aeria Skin is a Taiwanese beauty brand that uses the highest grade of organic and natural ingredients. Their percentage of natural ingredients can be found on the product lists (typically from 85% to 95). They make all their products following ECOCERT standards and follow the strictest cosmetic standard: EU regulation. All their products are made in Taiwan.They are cruelty-free and vegan friendly (no animal testing). They are Paraben-free, Phenoxyethanol-free, MI (Methylisothiazolinone) preservative free, sulfate free and alcohol free. They are also free from: Artificial fragrance, artificial dye, gluten, petroleum-derived ingredients, retinoids, and salicylic acid. Their products are suitable for very sensitive skin and for pregnant women.


INGREDIENTS


Water, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate (Corn Derived), Sodium Anisate (Basil Derived), Methacrylic Acid/Sodium Acrylamidomethyl Propane Sulfonate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Xanthan Gum, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate (Corn and Topioca Starch Derived), Disodium EDTA, Marrubium Vulgare Extract and Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (White Horehound Extract), Hexapeptide-11, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract and Citric Acid (Edelweiss Extract), Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose

Ingridients information on COSDNA .



Aeria skin mask description 


MY THOUGHTS


Aeria Skin Rejuvenating & Firming Eye Mask mask claims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and also help in Reducing fatigue, puffiness, sagging under eyes, Hydrating and plumping the delicate eye contour

It contains the Peptamide 6 firms which improves skin elasticity. SYN-AKE is advanced anti-wrinkle peptide and known as Botox alternative, helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Hyaluronic acid locks moisture onto skin surface and plump up eye area. Organic Swiss Alpine Edelweiss, White Horehound botanical blend to deeply tone, soothe, and rejuvenate your skin.

Aeria skin mask


Aeria skin mask instructions


The packaging is pretty simple yet nice, I like the lace design detailing on the packaging. It came with the white plastic film sheet and actual mask is also is white in color and is a cotton sheet mask. I has quite a lot of essence in the pack which is more of a gel like consistency and is transparent in color. As I was super tired the day I tried this mask I don’t have pictures of mask. It took some time to essence to absorb into the skin. Aeria Skin Rejuvenating & Firming Eye Mask feels fresh and light weight. I applied it for 20 minutes and still it wasn’t feel dry at all, it helps in moisturizing the skin and soothing my eye area. The skin around the eye feels hydrated and plump. Overall I like this does my eye area soft, smooth and hydrated and I like it as I don’t have wrinkles I can’t say it helps me with the wrinkles but it feels so soothing on the skin and does looks more plump. It is currently on sale so make sure to get your hands on Aeria Skin Rejuvenating & Firming Eye Mask.



RATE: 8.5/10



Get yours Here.


LABOTTACH HYDROGEL V-UP PATCH


ABOUT LABOTTACH


I got the two products from the brand called Labottach, it is a Korean brands and I haven’t heard about it before. Labottach is a phamra company which established in 1992 located in Korea and SME, they started business with trading finished products and APIs, but now they are promoting their own items (mainly, Hydrogel Patch Lines and ODFs) more and more. We are exporting more than 30 countries under closer relationship with partners and we have strong R&D and RA team.


INGREDIENTS


The main ingredients of the Labottach Hydrogel V up patch are Caffeine, Collagen, Green Tea Extract, Ceramide, Hyaluronic Acid, Bioflavonoids (Citrus flavonoids), Tocopheryl Acetate, Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil.

MY THOUGHTS


V-UP Patch restores the skin lacking elasticity due to its excellent adhesion and flexibility and due to the hydrogel technology of the patch it is giving moisturizing and soothing effect.

I have read a lot of reviews of my blogger friends but I personally like it. It does what it claims even though it does hurt but it does work as well. Okay so it came in a packet which contains the 2 chin hydrogel patches. The hydrogel side of the mask is textured and thick, the other side has a thin bandage to make it comfortable to wear so it does not feel sticky. The mask looks small but after stretching it fits easily around my chin area. It does hurt the ear area and feels uncomfortable. It has a nice floral scent to it and I wear it before sleeping and it feels super soothing and hydrating. I have measure my chin size so I can see if it actually makes a difference. I put it on for 8 hours as recommended and it does make my skin less saggy and more firm. When I measure again it was 1.5 cm less than before which is great.

Labottach V up patch

Labottach V up patch Packaging

Labottach V up patch instructions 

Labottach V up patch instructions 

Labottach Hydro gel V up patch 

 I think it is perfect to wear before some big events as it actually work even though it hurt a little. To me it is not a bad product at all.


RATE: 7.5/10



Get yours Here.


FOOT HEEL PATCH

Labottach foot heel patch

The other product I got from Labottach is the foot heel patch, I haven’t use this until now so I don’t have any idea about it. I will definitely doing the review on this on my Instagram and will link back here so you can find it.

Foot Heel Patch is a remedy for removing dead skin and callus on the heel and sole. This patch provides an intensive foot care 2 days program. The first day one has to use the Step 1 which is to remove the dead skin from the heel and the second day patch will helps to smooth out the skin.


Get yours Here.

samples



They also added the samples of thankyou Farmer which I haven’t used yet so I can’t give my words on them but I know thankyou farmer has some awesome products so hopefully they works for me.

To shop from Amabie click on the banner given below.




NOTE: The products mentioned above was provided for the Review purpose, all opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.