Thursday, June 15, 2017

Review: Purito Snail Clearing BB Cream SPF38/PA++

Purito Snail Clearing BB Cream SPF38/PA++

You guys should be thinking that what got into me that I’m posting so passionately lately about but I’m taking this blog serious lately because ones I got lazy it’s hard for me to come back with the same motivation plus I have tons of stuff left to review and again I have bought tons of beauty products that I have to review. For all those who are curious why product looks so new and clean it’s because I always take the photos before testing the product and afterwards I test them for two to three weeks.
I am the person who is not the neat freak but I try my best at least when it comes to beauty products.

I got some Purito products from Eopemarket few weeks ago and I have been testing them since then. I have already reviewed the Purito serums which works amazingly for me and now today I’m going to review the Purito snail clearing BB cream . I haven’t used much of the Korean BB creams but I have tried the few and skinfood one was my favorite for quite some years. I love BB creams actually to be honest I have move now towards foundation but still on daily basis I like to use BB creams.
 Purito Snail Clearing BB Cream
Eopenmarket is the online Kbeauty shopping site which offers tons of amazing deals on the cheap prices. Eopenmarket offers the samples with every purchase and for those who are new to kbeauty or wanted to try the product before buying full size product can try the lucky box which contains more than 30 samples for 8.80$. They ship worldwide and offer free economy shipping on every order and standard with tracking over 50 dollars.They provide huge numbers of brands including the most famous road shop brands to high end brands and right now they are having some great sales going on.

ABOUT PRODUCT


Purito snail clearing BB cream is known as total solution BB cream (3 effect functional blemish balm) which provides skin with both UV A and B. This contains the Titanium Dioxide and zinc oxide which protects, sooth and repairs the skin. It contains the Adenosine and Niacinamide. Adenosine help in conditioning the skin and stabilized the skin PH level. I personally love the Niacinamide because it helps in Smoothing your skin, Promotes circulation, Expands vessels Seeks to achieve an even skin surface by decreasing roughness or irregularities. It also contains the Snail extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Agave Americana Leaf Extract and Pancratium Maritimum Extract which provides skin with rich moisture and nutrition for improved skin health. Especially, Snail extract is known to protect damaged skin by various problems and helps its quick recovery.

 Purito Snail Clearing BB Cream Ingredients  

It claims to whiten your skin, and provides wrinkle care to protect skin from darkening, evening tone, and decreasing signs of aging for healthier and clearer skin.




MY THOUGHTS


 Purito Snail Clearing BB Cream
Starting with the packaging, the packaging is simple, the Purito snail clearing BB cream came in the plastic tube which you have to squeeze to get the product (obvious I think…my bad). It contains 30 ml of the product. It has an ashy tone to it which looks pretty similar to the Missha Signature Complete BB Cream. The consistency of this BB cream is pretty thick but it blends nicely.it has a brightening effect and skin does feel moisturized.it is quite light weight in texture. It takes few minutes to settle down or you can say after few minutes it does oxidized and looks more natural on the skin.

 Purito Snail Clearing BB Cream

 The only downfall of the Purito snail clearing BB cream is that I came in only one color which is quite light, can be mentioned as 21 shade in Korean cosmetics, I hope they at least introduce the 23 shade as well. The coverage it provide is medium but it is buildable. It has stain to dewy finish and looks natural on the skin, it does blurs out the pores and imperfection to some extent. It does not cover acne and redness very well so one has to apply concealer or 2 layers of Purito BB cream. It does lasts a day. It does not transfer and Transfer or crease easily. overall its a nice BB cream which works mostly on all skin types but people with skin should moisturize their face before applying it. it stay on all day which is great as mostly BB creams starts to fade away after 3-4 hours.



SWATCHES


 Purito Snail Clearing BB Cream


Get Yours Here

RATE: 8/10


My experience with Eopenmarket was great, they are very friendly and responsive, they respond back pretty quickly.They are generous enough to add some samples as well. the website is pretty descent but its easy to find the products as they are categorized nicely. the prices are pretty cheap and most of all i will highly recommend it for the amazing deals.

Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post,loads of love. 💝

Click on the banner given below to visit the Eopenmarket.





NOTE: Some of the products mentioned above are sent for PR purpose, but all the opinions are my own and are unbiased.





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.