Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Highlighters by Reasonablez.com (REVIEW)





I always get excited when I see local brands coming up with new beauty products, only if I have that much money, I would have bought all of the products but well highlighters are my currently obsession so I’m trying to collect some and definitely have to give a chance to local brand. The highlighters I’m going to talk about today is from the brand Reasonablez.com and I  got mine on sale. The name of the palette is 'SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND Highlighters Palette' and it came in hardboard case with seven little pots of creamy highlighters inside it.


ABOUT PRODUCT

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND Highlighters Palette By Reasonablez.com.
New Packaging & Better Waterproof Formula.
Palette Includes: 7 Creamy Highlighters & 2 Dual Sponge Applicators.



INGREDIENTS 

Bees wax, Petroleum jelly, imported dust pigments.





 MY THOUGHTS

 Each highlighter came in an individual tiny plastic pot which is transparent with the mirror effect corners, basically you can easily see the color of the highlighters through the pots and top of the pots are not really secure but overall the packaging is super cute and the product will last quite some time. The names of the highlighters are written on a note which came with the palette and you have to guess the names according to the highlighter shades.



SOFT GOLD
This highlighter is a pretty yellow toned soft gold which is mostly wearable in summer and nice shade for tan skin.



LAVENDER POP
Don’t fooled by the name it’s not a lavender highlighter but it’s the beautiful light pink with the little cool tone pigments, it’s a beautiful highlighter.




SUNKISSED BRONZE
It’s a bronze-gold highlighter, nice highlighter for summers and for tan to dark skin it’s a perfect. I think it’s more wearable than the soft gold.




PEARLICIOUS
I will never wear that as a highlighter because it has the chunky silver glitter in it but it’s a beautiful eyeshadow base or an inner corner highlighter.




CHAMPAGNE
It’s a beautiful light champagne color highlighter, most wearable highlighter of them all.




ROSY PINK
It’s a beautiful tea dusty rosy pink shade with the cool undertones.




MOONLIGHT
It’s a cool toned silvery highlighter without any glitter, perfect for dramatic look or for light to fair skin tone it’s a perfect match.





The highlighters are super creamy and easy to blend and last 4-5 hours but is better to put a powder highlighter on it I this way it’s going to last 8-9 hours easily. I love how these highlighter does not have any glitter or chunky pigments in it except for the pearlicious. My personal favorite highlighter is champagne and lavender pop .

I like all my highlighters in a same place so I can easily pick them and I personally don't think that I need that case/box for highlighters as pots are good on their own so I’m going to use that case for other makeup stuff or for jewelry. The applicators are not useful for the highlighters according to me but I will use them for applying pigments or eye shadows. Overall the highlighters are great in quality as compare to its price.


SWATCHES




This picture is not doing a justification with the champagne swatch but its a beautiful highlighter.



 PROS

🌿 blends smoothly.🌿 nicely pigmented.
🌿 budget friendly.
🌿 travel friendly.
🌿 you get 7 highlighters. (great for experimentation)🌿 does not have any glitter or chunky pigment.(except one)🌿 gives a natural dewy finish.

CONS:

🌿 staying power is 4-5 hours.



I will recommend it if you're looking for a cream highlighters which have nice quality and can be used daily with a cheap tag price.



Price: I got mine on sale around 650 PKR.
Actual price is 850 PRR.

RATE: 8.5/10

Repurchase: Maybe because they are gonna last for a long time.


you can order from their Facebook and Instagram page.


 Don't forget to share your experience about the Reasonablez.com highlighters plus make sure to follow me.💖



Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post, loads of love ❤💝💘💖





NOTE: I have purchased this product by myself, no sponsors.




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.