Thursday, January 26, 2017

Annie's Way Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brighting Jelly Mask (REVIEW)





Hi Aimers! I'm back with the review which has been requested the most as Annie's way arbutin + hyaluronic acid brighting jelly mask is a very popular Taiwanese mask
and was also mentioned by Lindy of bubzbeauty. I've been holding back my review on this mask because I have been lately breaking out and I want to know the reason whether is it or my dehydration..... So I have to use it properly to before reviewing it.



ABOUT PRODUCT

"Revitalizing jelly masks treat skin to continuous moisture combined with a whitening effect to minimize dark spots and even out skin tone for a fair and translucent complexion. For a weekly pampering session, spread a dollop of mask evenly on cleansed and toned face and leave on for 30 minutes before scraping off. Wipe face with tissue after removing mask and rinse thoroughly with water.




Whitening, moisturizing, minimizes fine lines, leaves skin radiantly bright.

Direction of Use: 

1. Clean face and apply toner on the skin as base. 2. Apply Jelly Mask approximately thickness 0.3~0.5 cm evenly by using a spatula. 3. After 30 minutes, remove the jelly mask by scraping gently from outside to inside. (It will be more effective if scrape forcibly. Especially the jelly mask has softened the blackheads and acne. You will be able to scrape it all out easily. 4. Wipe off with tissue paper after you scrape it all out. 5. Repeat the same action few times, and rinse with water. Apply moisturizer or paper mask as what you usually use. Use twice a week, or as needed.

Attention: Rinse with water immediately if you feel uncomfortable in the beginning of use the product.

Reminder: For sensitive skin user, use only for 15 minutes for first time, and follow by 15 to 20 minutes.
Pack Size - 40 ml.


INGREDIENTS 

Distilled Water, carbopol 940, Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Arbutin Extract, vitamin E, vitamin C, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, D-panthenol, Methylisothia-zolinone, lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.



MY THOUGHTS

The Original product came in a tube which is 250 ml while this is a trail version (I think so) and it came in a transparent plastic packaging (40 ml) which is cover in the cute hard card with the beautiful message inside it. The mask is in a transparent jelly form and can be used 3-4 times because this mask should be layered thickly on the skin like jelly. The mask have a light sweet scent which is hardly noticeable. When applied on skin it gives the cooling sensation. It definitely brightens the skin, make pores look smaller and clean them as well. I also noticed that acne marks seems to be lighten after using it plus it moisturize and hydrates my skin nicely. Overall I think it’s worth all the raving because it really work.It does not break me out.




HOW I USE IT

After cleansing and toning my face I apply this mask using spatula and its very different from the other mask because you are putting super thick layer on your face which should not be dry so that you can scrap it after 20-30 min and after scraping it off with the help of clean paper and simply wash my face with water afterward which takes time, it’s hard to get it off which is the only thing bothers me.
As it can be used 3-4 times its better to put it any clean container.


SWATCHES




PROS

🌿 Hydrates and moisturize the skin.

🌿 Brighten up the skin.

🌿 Does not have any prominent scent.

🌿 Cool down the skin.

CONS:

🌿 Hard to wash off.



 I also got the cute annie's way mask gallery book which have all the information about their masks.  


I will recommend it if you're looking for a mask which have multiple function because it moisturize, brightens, clean the pores and shrink them to some extent.



Price: 5 USD for 40 ml and 18 USD for 250 ml.

RATE: 9/10

Repurchase: definitely yes





 Don't forget to share your experience about the Annie's way masks plus make sure to follow me.💖



Thats for you all ,Thanks for reading will see you beauties with the new post, loads of love ❤💝💘💖





NOTE: This product was provided by Amabie for review purpose, all opinions are my own and are honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.