Friday, January 8, 2016

Make up haul January 2016




Hello! everyone first of all happy New Year may you all have a nice year and make sure to stay healthy and happy.i’m really excited because I bought some makeup products and I’m gonna review them soon.so I bought my product from ulta store which my aunt went to….and all of the products in this post are bought by me, no one is sponsoring.I'm just saying this because most of the products are from nyx cosmetics :P


I will be reviewing all of these products in my coming up posts.
The product which I have bought are ;



ULTA 5 Piece Lipstick Library Set (12$)
this set contain 5 lipsticks which have pretty colors.

NYX wonder stick (12$)
in ws04 code, reviewing it next.....

NYX highlight and contour pro palette (25$)
this palette contain 4 highlighting colors and 4 contouring colors which are super pigmented .this palette can be describe as "to die for" item.
  
Maybelline volum express pumped up colossal (8$)
in glam black 214.i love personally maybelline mascaras.

NYX butter lipsticks set 4 (12$)
3 amazing pigmented lipsticks in just 12$ as 1 is 6$ ,its  a deal to go for.

NYX slide on pencils (8$ each)
i bought 3 of them in shade SL03 pretty voilet.
SL06 esmeralda,which is a soft green in color.
SL14 sunrise blue.they are super soft and bright.

last product which is not in picture i have is,NYX vinyl liquid liner n vll01 black noir shade.

keep on checking for my reviews about these products :)























No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.