Saturday, December 26, 2015

REVIEW:THE FACESHOP RICE WATER BRIGHT CLEANSING FOAM



Hello everyone, today I'm going to review about the face cleanser I've using more than 4 months , I am a person who don't just use one face wash/cleanser for a month i have to change it after every week  but if the face cleanser works good for me and didn't beak me out than i just  keep going with that .I prefer to use mild face cleanser in morning
and treatment kind of cleanser in my night routine( i hope you get it :P), lets just start the review.

Product claims:

  • Moisturizing, brightening, and detoxifying cleansing foam made with rice water and Moringa oil.
  • Its creamy and cushiony texture eases handling and moisturizing ingredients leave skin feeling hydrated after cleansing by minimizing moisture loss.


How to use:

  • Dispense an adequate amount into the palm and lather fully. Massage into the face and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
size :150 ml.
skin type: all skin types.
suggested for : whitening.

According my experience:


First of all, let me tell you i am a lover of Korean skincare and makeup products literally i just get crazy whenever i saw them so that my first product so i was like Korean products are like magical stuff that give you perfect skin like most Koreans have :P  and there i was wrong t 1 product can not change you actually Korean use more than 16 products to get that perfect skin. :(

so i just started using it so at first i thought the product was expire :P because it dose not make a foam like most cleanser do than i search online and yeah it make a creamy tiny foam :P i have a acne -prone skin but thin k it works for every skin type a perfect mild cleanser.it make your skin clean and smooth ,kind of tone your skin and gives  nice softness to your skin.what i don't get it i just not make your skin bright in real,you feel brightness for 2-5 minutes after washing.
p.s: its because i don't know how to read Korean ,but now i use google translator app and i just take a picture of the text and it translate the text automatically.
 

i got mine, the faceshop rice water bright cleansing foam from local mart for 400 rs. but if you want you can get it online .well next time when i went there, they are all gone :( but i bought the faceshop masks,which i will review soon.

what i like:

  • makes your skin soft.
  • makes your skin hydrated.
  • does not break me out.
  • can be used for any skin type.


what i don't like:

  • it does not make your skin white or fair  or bright .( like no wonder is going to happen! babe:D)


rate:

i will give this product 7/10.


i will re-purchase this product again if i get my hands on it.

have you guys tried this cleanser out? what you guys think let me know and if you guys know where to buys Korean products in Islamabad let me know please .
I hope you guys this review helpful.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.