Saturday, December 18, 2021

New: Beauty Box Korea Haul



I recently got some new and fresh products from Beauty Box  Korea.It's my secound time ordering from them and i have to stay they have best to offer. If you guys are not aware of Beauty Box Korea you guys are missing a lot of cool stuff. 

BEAUTY BOX KOREA


Beauty Box Korea always have Clearance sale going on and also some items which are up to 80% off.
 They are always generous to their customers when it comes to samples and that’s what I like the most they always add full-size products to the samples. I've never got broken or damaged products from them as they pack them so securely and make sure you get the freshest batch of the product so they don’t expire soon.
One of the best E Commences Korean online stores you can ask for as they are delivering and providing different shipping options. Beauty Box Korea doesn't only sell Korean beauty, food, and goods but they also have some great fashion items as well and they also sell some famous International brands as well.


FEEV HYPER-FIT COLOR BALM



Feev is one of the brands which been on my wish list for the longest time, after the squid game this brand gets quite a lot of attention as H did modeling for them as well. I love the packaging of it and the formulation so far.
This balm came in three different shades and I got the darkest one I think called Rosy Cozy.

ROMAND BLUR FUDGE TINT


I have my eyes on these because my favorite Youtuber and Korean beauty blogger MINSCO unni collaborated with Romand and shade made 2 shades shade no. 1 and shade no. 7#Cool Rose Up, I got the 7 which is a beautiful shade that is suitable for all skin tones. The packaging is stunning and so is the tint itself.

ETUDE HOUSE MY LASH SERUM


I got the big size of this serum as I love it so much, I am so glad that they came out with the large size. It’s a lightweight watery serum that really helps with the lashes.


DR.FORHAIR FOLLIGEN ORIGINAL TONIC



This is one of the most famous Hair brand in Korea right now, their shampoo is quite famous but I want to try their tonic to see how it actually works.


NATURE REPUBLIC BLACK BEAN ANTI HAIR LOSS ROOT TONIC


I love the shampoo of this line by the Nature Republic and so I want to give this one a try as well. Stay tone for comparison of both tonics.



ARITAUM ICE CALMING COOLER 



I love face cooling tools so I have to get this. This is tiny so I can carry it around and secondly, it’s super cheap so I will highly recommend it.


TWINKLE POP PEARL FLEX GLITTER EYE PALETTE



I got the shade Hey Bora which was released recently, it is a lilac cool tone palette. Twinkle pop is a sister brand of Clio and is very famous for its glitters. These quads are very affordable as you get pressed glitters and some shadows as well. I can’t wait to try this one.

HERA BLACK FOUNDATION SPF15 PA+



This is a Jennie foundation you know and Hera Black Cushion is one of the most famous cushion of all time and so is this foundation, I want to try the sample size first so I get to know my shade as all brands have their own tones and shades so I got the Shade #23N1 Beige, which seems to blends so naturally on my skin and I can’t wait to get the full size soon.




Beauty Box Korea added a ton of samples to my order, as usual, they actually added the Hera black cushion refill I mean that cost over 20. Dollars I think.

Follow me on other social media platforms for more reviews and Beauty related stuff.

Instagram:@ammarahblog
Facebook: @ammarahblog
Pinterest: @ammarahblog





NOTE: These products may work differently on your skin as we all have different skin types and preferences. All opinions are my own and are unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.