Sunday, December 22, 2019

What's New At Jolse (Haul)

Jolse Kbeauty Haul

This is one delayed haul represented by me finally. Jolse has been coming out with great new products every week and if you miss their black Friday sale I feel sorry for you because that sale was totally awesome.

The reason why I am making the post so late is because of some weird reason the package got caught in custom and I was out of town at that time so I got it after a week. Thankfully I got everything safe and I have been testing them for two weeks so I will be posting the reviews pretty soon so stay tuned. I hope everyone is having a great time and holidays. The November and December were kind of tough on me and I went through some rough time mentally and physically as I got sick and I am still recovering from it. Hopefully, 2020 brings the best for us all.




I know I will be called out by some people because of the Clio palettes in my haul and honestly, I don’t mind. Clio is killing with great stuff and I think not many people have reviewed them so I want to review it for you guys and many of you guys are interested in these and so am I.

CLIO PRO BLUSHER PALETTE






I have my eyes on Clio Pro Blusher Palette and contour palette since they came out, I haven’t seen many people talking about it until recently but I think they are pretty good. I love the color selection I wish they added the matte peach blush rather than the shimmery peachy blush/highlighter but either way I don’t hate it. You get three highlighters in this blush palette and three matte blushes. I like the pan sizes and the packaging overall. The most important thing I want to try these palettes is because of the multi-dimensional pigments which are compressed together in a pan to create a beautiful glittery highlighter and shadow.

CLIO PRO CONTOUR PALETTE





I have to get Clio Pro Contour Palette as well because I love the color range of contour shades, I don’t like red tone contours and Korean makes some good contour products as they are nicely pigmented. You get the two highlighters and four different contour shades. The contour palette also contains a multi-dimensional pigment highlighter. The size of the palette is just perfect and I think you can travel with it easily.

NATURE REPUBLIC BLACK BEAN ANTI HAIR LOSS SHAMPOO




I have a serious hair fall problem when I get stressed out so I have tried this as director Pi recommended it as one of the best shampoos for hair fall which does have nice ingredients overall. I have been using for two weeks now and I am still confused as it is not really great at removing oils and again it is really gentle. It does give a refreshing feeling to the scalp on the application. I haven’t seen a dramatic change yet but we will wait and see. I will report to you guys about the Nature Republic Black Bean Anti Hair Loss Shampoo soon.

CLAIGIO LED MAGIC EYE PATCH





I want to give it a try as my dark circles are getting pretty prominent and I haven’t tried any LED device before. I have used it 3-4 times until now and so far I am loving how it leaves my skin healthy. You can use it all over all your face and the device automatically turn after 8 minutes. I personally love how convenient this device is as you just have to plug into your cellphone and you can easily put that into your bag and can go anywhere.

Sadly Claigio LED Magic Eye Patch is sold out right now but I will definitely share it on my Instagram stories as well try to update here when it is back in stock.


INNISFREE TWINKLE GLITTER HOLOGRAM






I am a glitter lover and I think most of you guys have got the idea how much I love glitters if you guys have been here even a few times. I have been seeing beautiful holographic glitters all over K-beauty bloggers Instagram and especially the chunky kind of one and I want to try them so badly. Innisfree introduces Twinkle Glitter Hologram this summer and I loved them. They have 4 shade overall and I choose the shade no. 02 starlight and no. 04 tears glowing. Both shades are absolutely gorgeous and the glitter is not that big or chunky but it still looks so good, can’t wait to share more about these with you guys.


That’s all for today's girls but stay tuned because I feel like writing right now so reviews will be coming your way soon. Do let me know if you want me to review something from these first or anything that you want me to review on my blog later. You can always leave the comment below or can DM on my Instagram. All the products are available at Jolse as always, have a great day and Happy Holidays.




Instagram:@ammarahblog


Facebook: @ammarahblog


Pinterest: @ammarahblog



NOTE: This product may works differently on your skin as we all have different skin types and preferences. The product is provided for the review purpose but all opinions are my own and are unbiased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.