Saturday, October 29, 2016

Liebster Award- know about ammarahblog!




The Liebster Award is a virtual award given from one blogger to another and its a great way to discover new blogs and to support the blogging community.
 These are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link them back.
Answer the set of 11 Questions they give you
Nominate Other 5-11 Bloggers.
Tell the bloggers they’ve been nominated.
Give them their own set of 11 Questions to be answered
Show off this award on your blog using the official image

First of all i would like to thanks dr.glam (Dr. Ushna Habib) for nominating me and for giving me a great set of questions. Here are my answers:




🌿Who is your favorite Beauty Blogger?


Hye-Min Park aka PONY, i'm a big fan of her,and have learned a lot of things from her.
PS:she started as a blogger.






🌿Who do you trust for skincare advice when you have a problem with your skin?

I'm a person who believe in natural remedies because my mom always told me less is more but i'm still trying to figure out my skin problem.

🌿What is your skin’s worst nightmare?

Its acne scars ,i have acne-prone skin so i.m always scared.

🌿What will be your go-to lip product this fall/winter?

 Maybelline baby lips electro pop lip balms.

🌿What is your all time favorite foundation?

I'm more into bb creams but i think i should start collecting foundations now,from all I've used i loved the lancome teint miracle foundation the most.





🌿What did you have for breakfast this morning?

 Omelet with black tea.

🌿Which TV Series are you obsessed with these days?

Right now i think its a K2.(korean drama).this drama is the real beauty.πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ






🌿If you could wear only one brand of clothing for the rest of your life which brand would you choose?

I will go with the anthropologie ,its simple and classy plus the tribal vibe is damn good.

🌿What is your current favorite song?

Blood sweat and tears by BTS.








🌿What inspired you to start your blog?

Its my skin,i have acne problem so i always wanted to share my experience and wanted to tell people that the proper skincare is so important.

🌿A fun fact you would want your readers to know about you!

I'm done with my last semester and waiting for result and thinking of studying more,in other words i'm doing  nothing and jobless right now. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚


Questions for My Nominees

🌿 Describe yourself in 2 line.
🌿 Whats your favorite song right now?
🌿 If you have to choose between skincare or makeup which one you whill choose and why?
🌿 Who is your favorite actress?
🌿 What inspire you to become beauty blogger?
🌿 Beauty holy grail product ?
🌿 Your favorite beauty vlogger?
🌿 5 must have makeup products?
🌿 Whats your favorite food?
🌿 Eyeliner or mascara and lip balm or lip gloss?
🌿 Beauty tip you want to give to all your followers?

My List of Nominees












All of the pictures used in this post are taken from the google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.