Monday, August 29, 2016

EMPTIES OF THE MONTH (AUGUST)





Hello! everyone today i'm going to share with you guys some of the products which i have been using for my skin/hair care lately and i'm finally finished playing with them, so theses are some of the empties of this month which are going in the bin soon.

SKINCARE:



Neutrogena deep clean facial cleanser

What Product Claims:


Facial Cleanser is a penetrating cleanser that improves your complexion. It cleans so deeply and thoroughly that it improves the look and feel of skin, and leaves no pore-clogging residue. This effective face wash contains a hydroxy acid which penetrates deep into pores, dissolving dirt, oil and make-up. It also removes dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. Softer, clearer, fresher skin will emerge.


My Experience:

Neutrogena never disappoints me , i'm a big fan of neutrogena cleansers and its been about 5 years now that i've been using them.This cleanser is gentle and cleanses my skin quite well but  i will not recommend this cleanser for the dry skin but for normal skin to oily skin it works pretty good, i makes your skin clearer,removes the makeup and kind of boost up your face complexion.

PS:  also reduced my acne.

Rate: 8/10

Price: 8.25 $ (amazon) and 600 pkr. (daraz.pk).



Etude House sun-prise super aqua SPF45/PA+++


What Product Claims:


Light textured UV defense moisturizer protects skin with an invigorating sensation. Formulated with Mangosteen and Lotus Flower extracts for skin soothing relief.
My Experience:

its is light textured and absorbs quite quickly (in 10-20 sec), after application it gives a bit of dewy finish as compare to mostly sunscreen ,it smooths ,hydrate your skin and it have the nice smell ,it does not clog pores or make me break me out.overall its a great moisturizer+sunscreen.i also have the all proof one but that break me out so i gifted it to my friend.the best thing about it is that it has a natural coverage(no white).


Rate: 9/10

Price: 7.99 $ (amazon) and from my local drugstore i bought it for 425 pkr.(not sure about the price).



OLAY natural white fairness cream (combo/oily skin)

What Product Claims:


only direction is given on the tube .Basically its your daytime cream with UV protection with tends to make your skin naturally bright and fairer.
My Experience:

To be honest i've been an olay lover for quite long time now and till this day i have used about 5 bottles of natural white fairness lotion and 2 jars of this cream but i'm still confused that does this cause me acne or not .I love how it feels on my skin,it hydrates,skin feels soft and smooth and it does brighten your complexion.It smells like Olay products ,it has quite strong but nice smell to it.I think lotion works best for me .
Rate: 7/10

Price:  from my local drugstore i bought it for 180-225 pkr.



Lubriderm Daily Moisture Normal to Dry Skin(Fragrance Free)


What Product Claims:


Daily Moisture Fragrance-Free Lotion is our family-friendly* solution to replenish and moisturize dry skin. It’s fragrance-free, fortified with Vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers. The clean-feeling, non-greasy formula absorbs in seconds and moisturizes for hours – in fact, it’s clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.
My Experience:

It is one of the best body moisturizer i've ever use it feels super light and smooth,does not have have any kind of smell,just amazing.sometimes i used it on my face and it does not break me out.Rate: 9/10

Price: 4-5 $ (amazon) 



LUX magical spell shower cream:
What Product Claims:


For a long lasting, enchanting scent on your skin with fragrance pearls of black orchids and juniper oil(fragrance composed by the world's best perfume experts).
My Experience:

It smells great ,the color of the shower cream is lilac and small amount goes along way,its cheap,and makes your skin smooth and again smells great :)
Rate: 8.5/10

Price:  from my local drugstore i bought it for 200 pkr.




HAIRCARE:



Organix renewing argan oil of morocco weightless healing dry oil

What Product Claims:


This exotic blend with argan oil helps to mend split ends and tames fly-away frizzies. Then, it helps infuse your locks with a sheer veil of shimmer and shine.
My Experience:

So basically you use it after washing and towel drying your hair and its a spray bottle but to not waste the product i pump 2-3 times on my hand and the apply it on my lengths and at the end near my hair roots,sometimes i used it on dry hair and this oil still works well ,its super watery ,its not sticky ,makes your hair shiny and fizz free and does not weigh my hair down.oh! it smells great...Rate: 9.5/10

Price: 7.99 $ (amazon) 



Pantene smooth and strong oil replacement


What Product Claims:


Fight roughness and control frizz.
Help lock out humidity and leave your hair manageable.
Protect against styling and blow drying damage.
My Experience:

this product typically smells like other pantene products, it looks like a conditioner (creamy consistency) and you have to apply it the same way as Organix renewing argan oil but if you apply it any other way you will have greasy hair ,but over all its a pretty decent product and works well for its price.



Rate: 7.5/10

Price: 210 pkr (daraz.pk)













No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.