Saturday, July 30, 2016

Favourite Kpop July 2016



Here are some of my favorite korean songs of July 2016.




Hyolyn I Miss You Uncontrollably Fond Ost. 



Why - 태연 (TAEYEON)





Wonderland - 구구단 (gugudan)





넘나 좋은 것 (I Like U Too Much) - 소나무 (SONAMOO)





Machine Gun (Feat MINO) - KUSH, Zion




Beast-ribbon





Beast -highlight




Melodyday-color





Ring My Bell - 수지 (Suzy)




Why So Lonely - 원더걸스 (Wonder Girls)






Seventeen-nice




 Fire truck-NCT





GFriend-navillera





틀린그림찾기 - 키썸 (Kisum) - 슬옹 (Seul Ong)




 Kim Na Young - 가슴이 말해 (UncontrollablyFond)



Only U - 정기고 (Junggigo)




All Mine - f(x)



Stellar -crying





Paradise-hello venus




밀지마 (Original Version)-wendy and seul gi




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.