Wednesday, June 15, 2016

MAY HAUL 2016 (online shopping haul)







Hi, everyone I know its bit late for the may haul but yeah i was busy and i want to review them soon as well so,the review about these things are going to first and then i'm going to complete my previous posts sorry again.So lets jump into the stuff ,to be honest i'm not a person who shop online so thats my second time and its a good experience overall,i got my stuff from daraz and i bought some makeup and for skincare section i got the face brush machine / face massager at sale so thats a gem for me.




P.S:I was very disappointed at first because after a day i place my order they put upto 50% sale on makeup. :(

  • From elf i purchase a blush in (shade) twinkle pink.(400 Rs. now 550)

  • From makeup revolution i have got ;
  • makeup revolution amazing lipstick in (shade) luscious. (225 Rs.)
  • makeup revolution amazing lipstick in (shade) rebel with cause. (225 Rs.)
  • makeup revolution blush in (shade) treat.(225 Rs.)

  • For face massager i pay 395 Rs. and to be honest i have seen same massager over 2000 Rs. on some online shops but I've got mine 75% off :D



NOTE: I have purchase all of the above stuff by myself and there are no  sponsors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.